1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by tmb1975, Oct 19, 2002.

1. tmb1975

tmb1975 New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I'm a big fan of the Muppets and SS. I just got my 25th anniversary Muppet collection figurine of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew in the mail yesterday and I'm psyched!

Anyway, I was wondering - I remember as a young child watching SS and seeing a background muppet that looked exactly like Grover only he was brown.

I remember this distinctly because I couldn't figure out why Grover had changed colors and why he was in the background of this skit.

Does anyone remember this?

This is a great forum, by the way. I'm so glad I found it! :)
  2. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

Grover was originally a nameless, dark green-gray monster Muppet. That's who you're thinking of...