Hidden Disney Characters in other Disney movies.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well as pretty well known I'm a huge Disney fan, so I thought it would be fun to talk about hidden characters in some Disney movies. I made a video showing where you can find Belle in the Hunchback of North Dame.

Plus you can find Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy in the Little Mermaid, but it's kind of hard to find them.

Anyone got anything else...

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
There are of course two other not so hidden characters in Aladdin. Genie at one point turns his head into Pinocchio and his nose grows to indicate he thinks Aladdin's lying then shortly after while looking though the "Royal Recipes" book he pulls out an "Alaskan King Crab" which is Sebastian from The Little Mermaid.

In Hercules when Herc is posing for a portrait wearing a lion pelt you can see that it is Scar from The Lion King.

I forget exactly where it is but there's a part in Tarzan where you can see a tea set on a table in the camp and it is Mrs. Potts and Chip.

The Pixar films have some too.

Near the end of Monsters Inc. when Boo is showing Sully her toys among the ones she hands him are Jessie from Toy Story 2 and a plush fish that is clearly Nemo (Even though Finding Nemo was still in production!) you can also see a ball with a star on it in the room -the same ball played with by the lamp in Luxo Jr.

During the opening car chase in The Incredibles you can see Doc Hudson from Cars (minus the eyes in the windshield)

This one goes by really fast but in Finding Nemo during the montage as Gill is explaining his escape plan at the part where they cross the street one of the cars that rushes past is the Pizza Planet delivery truck from Toy Story. Another looks a lot like Luigi from Cars. Also in the dentist's office, there is a Buzz Lightyear action figure lying on the floor, the boy in the dentist's waiting room is reading a "Mr. Incredible" comic book, and during the credits, Mike from Monsters, Inc. can be seen doing a little deep-sea diving.

The right arm of the sculpture that WALL·E makes for EVE after she powers down for the night, is Luxo Jr.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This one goes by really fast but in Finding Nemo during the montage as Gill is explaining his escape plan at the part where they cross the street one of the cars that rushes past is the Pizza Planet delivery truck from Toy Story. Another looks a lot like Luigi from Cars. Also in the dentist's office, there is a Buzz Lightyear action figure lying on the floor, the boy in the dentist's waiting room is reading a "Mr. Incredible" comic book, and during the credits, Mike from Monsters, Inc. can be seen doing a little deep-sea diving.
There was supposed to be one more... originally storyboarded and designed was an older version of Sid from Toy Story sitting at the waiting room. It was cut out of production though... they mention it in the "art of Finding Nemo" book.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
The Pixar films love to do hide some characters in their movies.

In Wall-E you can also seen among Wall-E's collection of junk Hamm and Rex from Toy Story.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I love intentionally hidden things in films! I say intentionally because it's a deliberate wink to the audience, not some stupid rumor like the hanging midget in "Wizard of Oz" (actually a live bird) or the ghost boy in "Three Men And A Baby".

There's a whole website devoted to hidden Mickey's, but not all of them are deliberate.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I read on wikipedia that the Muppet hecklers Statler and Waldorf can be seen in the Pixar short film Presto, which was the short flim seen before Wall-E.

Since it's from Wikipedia, I took this info with a grain of salt, but thought I would go looking for them. They make an appearence in their trademart theater box.

So I have this short flim on both Itunes and DVD, and I saw some characters that do look a little like them, but it's so small it's hard to see.

This one doesn't really count since I don't think it's true, unless someone can show they really are, but I thought I would mention it.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried looking it up on youtube ... even if the quality were better ... it's darn near impossible to tell if they're there.