Hilarious Muppet Moments You'd Like To See...

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
what hilarious muppet moments would you like to see? (not really on tms, ss, movies, etc but ones you've made up)

SWEDISH CHEF RAPPING (we already saw Bunsen as a rapper on Muppets Tonight, now let's see a rappin' Swedish Chef!)

That's all i can think of...

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
It's a hymn, I think normally sung in Catholic serives and at Christmas. Part is sung in English and part is sung in Latin. Of course, Beaker would just sing it in meeps! :big_grin: Try and find an mp3, or if not that a midi of "Ave Maria," and you'll see what I mean.

-Kim

GWGumby

Reaction score
I would like to see the Muppet reenactment of the Battle of Pearl Harbor.

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
I still want to see the "Three Irishmen" sketch. It already exists and I laughed hysterically just hearing about it. But as far as I know, unless I can get the Muppets Inside CD-Rom there's no other way to see it.:frown:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh lord, this is SO my thread. :big_grin:

Lets see, first off I'd like to see the White Stripes on TMS doing "Cannon," with the Muppets. I think they could make that SO funny...If you haven't heard the song, download it. You'll see why it would be so amazingly funny.

Something else that would be amazing; The Muppets, are, BLUE MAN GROUP!!!! :big_grin: Wooooo!! I really love BMG (wearing my BMG shirt as I post), and I think it would be funny as heck to see like Kermit, Gonzo, and Fozzie doing the 3 leads:

Kermit: Jeeze, I can't believe they painted me blue for this..
Gonzo: Lucky for me they didn't need paint. Even so, its not always that easy, bein' blue...

This is actually something I dreamt once...(LoL); Imagine the WHO are playing, and Pete Towshend is preparing to do like "Bargain" or some similar song. Now, he's about to go into the windmill, and instead of grabbing a pick, he grabs a chicken! AND HE WINDMILLS WITH THE CHICKEN!!! Oh, what dreams the young men have..:big_grin:

That's just a taste of my weirdness, I'm sure I'll be back with some other sick (but tasteful and funny) ideas.

-Matt

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
that Blue Man Group, total rip off of the Smurfs. And as for the Smurfs, they suck!

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
that Blue Man Group, total rip off of the Smurfs. And as for the Smurfs, they suck!
See... now I'm just lost.

^_^ Debo

Salmoto

Reaction score
If the Smurfs acted just like the blue man group then they'd be justified for hanging onto saturday morning airwaves as long as they did.