Hilarious Muppet Moments You'd Like To See...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
*adds to my list of reasons why the Simpsons is a stupid show*

Thanks pallie.

-Matt

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptCrouton
I still want to see the "Three Irishmen" sketch. It already exists and I laughed hysterically just hearing about it. But as far as I know, unless I can get the Muppets Inside CD-Rom there's no other way to see it.:frown:
Download Kazza Lite its on there. I downloaded it from there along with alot of Beaker and Swedish Chef clips. :smile:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
*adds to my list of reasons why the Simpsons is a stupid show*

Thanks pallie.

-Matt
I dont see how you could say that it is a GREAT show and it's stupid in a funny way.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
exactly...stupid in a funny way. Let stupid be the key term. I am not a stupid funny kind of person. Silly maybe, but stupid is not for me. I don't think I've ever laughed at anything on that show. I know there are alot of fans on here and whatever, people can watch and do whatever they want, but I perfer a more intelligent brand of comedy.

-Matt

Beauregard

Reaction score
hey Cantus,

Do you want more inteligant like Kermits Swamp Years??????????????? Or Sesamie Street?????????

I have never seen the Simpsons so I can't comment, but I thought that this was sposed to be

Hillarious Muppet Moments, not Simpsons Stupid Moments!!!!!

wockawocka

Reaction score
I love the Simpsons, but... why are we talking about them? (and i think a lot of you would also say that Fozzie is stupid in a funny way, but we all still love him!)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
The Simpsons aren't supposed to be anything like KSY of SS. I dunno how you came to that conclusion.

I DUNNO WHY WERE TALKING ABOUT IT!! THE PUNK KID BROUGHT IT UP!!! :smile:

-Matt

Beauregard

Reaction score
They may not be like KSY but you said you wanted somthing that wasn't supid then you go and watch KSY. Is that Hipicritical or what?

Beauregard

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Um...who said I liked KSY anyway? The fact is I don't really. I think the humor is childish. I didn't stae my opinion in the actual "What do you think?" threads, being opinions get you ostracized around here...

-Matt