Hilarious Puppet Up Sketch

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Check out this Puppet Up! sketch. It's not so much that the sketch itself is funny, but that they bring an member of the audience on stage to perform a puppet and Brian Henson's puppet has quite a bit of fun teasing the audience member's puppet about her technical mistakes. I think most people here will really enjoy it.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Ugh, no you know what the problem is, it's a really badly designed site with no permalinks. If you go to http://www.tbs.com/shows/puppetup/ then click "video" and then select "Anybody can do it" from the playlist you'll see the video.

Sorry about that!

Teenager's

Reaction score
LOL!....That was Really Funny!..."Stand up!" and "She's Floatin!"
...Those were Funny...

....And I see Brian is growing a beard....looks good....I'd like to see more pics of him and that beard......just for fun you know....

biblebetty

Reaction score
LOL that was great! and the puppets are made really nice. i personally like the crab.

Teenager's

Reaction score
You know....after watching the other clips like "Testiclees" and "She's got to have nose hair 1, 2, & 3"......Julianne has a really fast, wicked, and off sense of humor that works Perfectly...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Sorry, but I'm still not able to see it. When I hit vidio, it keeps on bringing up random vidios but without sound. I'll keep trying though!
:smile:

Jinx

Reaction score
That was great! Not only was it a very funny sketch, but hopefully it might make a few people aware of the fact that puppetry doesn't "just happen".