Hilary Duff

ssetta

Reaction score
Do you think she would be a good person to have on the show? I think she would, because a lot of kids know who she is as Lizzie McGuire.

I have found the perfect song for her to do. Do any of you remember the song "Above It All"? It was in a film, and it was with a green creature with a propellor on her head. I think it would suit Hilary's voice very well, and she could dress up as an angel, or a fairy, or something that flies. I think she would look beauitful!

What do you think?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I would say she would be good in a show like that. I might be influenced by the fact that I am a bit of a fan of hers mainly because she is so nice looking though! Im so shallow, no not really, im not like that but I like her but what young male wouldn't, lol.
:embarrassed: :smile:

wockawocka

Reaction score
Hmm... might be ok, but I wouldn't mind if she did one of her own songs. I just saw the Lizzie McGuire Movie, and there were some nice songs she sang on that.

ssetta

Reaction score
There's an idea. Maybe she could do "Why Not" or "I Can't Wait" from the TV show. But I don't know if she likes Sesame Street. And even if she does "Above It All", it won't be as good as the original animation with Ivy Austin singing it.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
ssetta said:
I think it would suit Hilary's voice very well, and she could dress up as an angel, or a fairy, or something that flies. I think she would look beauitful!

What do you think?
i think she'd look beautiful. she always is beautiful! she's a mega babe! if she was a president she'd be BABE-RAHAM Lincoln!

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, true, they often don't like to have really young celebrities. But they did just have the Carter Brothers on this season.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
punkNpuppets said:
i think she'd look beautiful. she always is beautiful! she's a mega babe! if she was a president she'd be BABE-RAHAM Lincoln!
You have got all that right, she probably could'nt look any better, maybe a cherry on top and some icing I spose but thats going a bit too far! lol :stick_out_tongue: :smile:

Sorry, I almost forgot, this isnt a thread about how good she looks.lol :big_grin: