Hit should release bonus henson shows

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The fraggle rock DVDs include bonus episodes of The Animated Fraggle Rock, as well as an episode of Pingu. I have also seen some Hit DVd releases of various shows pakcaged into one DVD. so I was thinking, why doens't Hit release some of Hensons less popular shows as bonus features on it's DVd releases? or perhaps release a disc of Jim hensons family favorites, featuring four different henson shows? it could include episodes of one or two of the more popular henson shows, like fraggle Rock and The Secret Life of Toys (yeah, I know, not that popular), and then some of hensons least popular shows, like Mopatops Shop, family rules and citykids.

something like bonus henson shows should have been released as features on the Mother Goose Stories and Animal jam DVDs. the Dog City: the movie DVD should have had one or two bonus episodes of Dog City as a feature (well, maybe if it gets a U.S. release...). if The Christmas Toy comes out on DVD, I think that one or two episodes of The Secret Life of Toys should be included as a feature.

what do you think? :smirk:

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Sounds good to me:smile:

Maybe the jim henson hour specials too.But dvds without the muppetellivision parts.

dvds would be:
-The song of the cloud forest
-Dog city

what else?

superboober

Reaction score
As long as they don't get held up by copyrights, that would be great.

I'd like to see Timepiece and The Cube released along with any more adult Henson releases--if they don't get they own releases, of course.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
superboober said:
As long as they don't get held up by copyrights, that would be great.

I'd like to see Timepiece and The Cube released along with any more adult Henson releases--if they don't get they own releases, of course.[/QUOT
Good point...