1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Hoggle statue from Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Laszlo, May 17, 2005.

1. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Here is an update:

Hoggle

I just finsished his shoes and the body armature :)
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Dude, you are scary with how great you are at this kind of work!!

That is perfectionally awesome, dude! I can't wait to see what else you're gonna do with it! BTW: How come you don't work for some toy company or something?? Create a portfolio and send it out.
  3. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Thanks FB! :)
    I think one of the main reasons I'm not working in a toy company is because I live in Switzerland. We don't have such companies here :mad:
    Guess I had to move to USA or Canada...?
  4. Fozzie Bear

The apartment downstairs from me is vacant!
  5. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

So I may move in? :)
  6. Fozzie Bear

Call the office, I think they're still refurbishing it from the last family who lived there:
    (Whatever country codes there are), 1-901-327-6137. Tell them Kevin-upstairs told you to call them, and I'll get a $100 referral fee...and we'll split it!
  7. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

looks great man you rock so hard so are you makeing molds of every part in case others want one to so you dont have to sculpt them all by hand again in case others ask for one
  8. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Thank you :)

Yes I'll do molds once finished...
  9. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

I just finished his legs/hose and I'll add a base to the figure.
    Does anyone have ideas for a base?
    I think I'll do a regular sand or stone floor.
  10. Fozzie Bear

The one scene where they look like they are in a plaza with the flower boxes around, and the little people keep lifting the tiles and turning the arrows around is a good area. Plus, if it's the right size, you can put a small plant into the flower box--live or fake foliage!
  11. edible eye

edible eye New Member

How fancy of a base do you normally do? Most of the time they are standing on some sort of brick. Unless you do the scene outside the Labyrinth on the dirt hill. Does he really need a base? I'm not a base fan, but I know a lot of other people are.
  12. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

I like bases for statues and PVCs. Since you can't move them like an action figure, I think it is important to get as much life into a statue as possible.
  13. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

I cannot believe you own the vest. Did you buy it off Ebay about 3-4 years ago? I was going to bid on it (I did have the $1000 it was going for), but I'm glad you have it. If you ever want to sell it...I'd be interested.
  14. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

15. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Yes I own the vest. The guy who sold it had zero feedback... so I was quite nervous. But it all worked out fine. Well, I may sell it sometimes when the offer is good enough. :)
  16. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I can't view those pictures without joining the forum, but I'm sure it looks awesome.
  17. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

18. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Oh, how perfect! :excited:
  19. edible eye

edible eye New Member

Very nice! Are the beautiful hands going to be reattached or are they going to be cast separately?
  20. Fozzie Bear

I'm dyin' here! My work computer won't let me see these pics!