1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Hold Your Breath and Cross Your Fingers...

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Link Hogthrob, Jun 10, 2002.

1. Link Hogthrob

Link Hogthrob New Member

I was just at ebgames and did a search for "Muppet" and *gulp* all of series one, excluding the Piggy exclusive and the Lab, were "under maintenance"....

Now, I take this to mean that they are either setting back the shipping date or taking them off of pre-order status....

CROSS YOUR FINGERS, FOLKS!! THIS COULD BE IT!!

Jim, who is a little too excited here!!
  2. bw0000

bw0000 New Member

DATE CHANGE!!!!!

It's official...EB has changed the date to the 13th!!!!!!! But, good news, Exclusive Piggy still says TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Link Hogthrob

Link Hogthrob New Member

Well....

But it also says that the lab playset ships today too....and from previous threads, I got the impression that it wasn't due to ship until closer/into July.

Could be wrong though....

Jim
  4. bw0000

bw0000 New Member

The lab set shipped a few weeks later than the regular assortment. I think that is just an error on EB's part.
  5. Link Hogthrob

Link Hogthrob New Member

Here's my idea...

I've finally convinced myself that from now on I won't look at ebgames.com to catch the ongoing saga of release dates! I'm just going to sit back and wait for them to appear...

sometime in August:D

Jim
  6. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

EB Games just changed the date to Thursday June 13.