Holiday Kermit and Invisible Beaker Giveaway

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I nominate Count too, no...Sarah...no...Count. :eek: Eeek. I can't decide. It's a tie! :wink:

uncleduke

Reaction score
I would nominate Lorde Pompeo.
He has had a terrible time getting any of the figures. I sent him some of the series one set about 8 months ago. Apparently a child of a customs agent wound up with them.

I don't think he has a regular Kermit or Beaker - so these'd really chear him up.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I would like to second Ken's nomination of 'The Count Von Count' - my other co-nominee would have been Zack who's recently lost a pet but i believe he has both figures, so just Count it is :-
Luke that touches my heart that you would have nominated me, Thank you, but yes i do own both of the figures, my nomination also goes to the count.

BigDumbWookiee your a Big nice wookie:smile:

Zachary,

Luke

Reaction score
Sarah also came into my mind, and would be a co-nominee - i just didn't know if she liked or was collecting the figures or not. If Sarah is interested, then she'd be a great choice along with the Count.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
I nominate Ken! I mean, who's been more helpful than he has with these Muppet figures? Oh, wait, I think he probably has both of them already. Nevermind..... :wink:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Lord Pompe is another good nomination! He does have a hard time getting the regular figures and it takes a real effort to communicate here since English isn't his primary langauge.

matleo

Reaction score
Annika,
On THIS forum, sometimes it takes real effort to communicate when English IS your primary language!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
:eek:

i am feeling the love on this site lately! i don't care if i win or not! i just love the idea that people know who i am (i really don't want to sound big-headed) that's why I love MC!

Sarah