Holiday Kermit

kmcphoto

Reaction score
Are you going to offer the Holiday Kermit to the collecters club members? Because we were told that the club members were supposed to be offered all of the exclusives through the club, and I have not recieved anything on this yet. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Its not a Exclusive ita Give away. And it probablly wont be offered.

CheckChuck

Reaction score
Recommendation

The Palisades Collector's Club really should take advantage of the timing and send Holiday Kermit out as Christmas presents to club members. That would be really nice!

Members did pay a nice bit for their memberships, and that would be a great way to drive to get new members...every year.

I'm not even in the club yet, though, so it wouldn't help me much...haha....

uncleduke

Reaction score
While I agree it wold be nice, I also think PALs has done more than enough....
The extra bonus for the first 500 members was an unexpected surprise, but I would not expect any thing for the holiday. Ecspecially with Ken's wedding a little over a week away.

They need to do something for the vendors who order, promote and sell the merchandise.
Just be glad we live in the Internet age, and have access to the figures on ebay, otherwise we would be left completely without.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Besides, i don't think we are missing much anyways with this fig, when i first read a title of a "holiday Kermit" on the action figure fourm i thought it was a kermit dressed as santa like he is in the Christmas Toy, but he's not, if he was then i could see a big demand for him from everyone.

Zack)

scarecroe

Reaction score
Holiday Kermit???!!! What the He11 is this?

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Scott--

Holiday Kermit is the official Palisades Christmas 'card.' It is a repaint of tux Kermit (minus the top hat) packaged like Invisible Beeker. The card on the top of the plastic bag bears Palisades' holiday greeting.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Holiday Kermit...

is a Tux Kermit without a hat. The vest is green and the tie is red. It seems to be an industry giveaway for corporate clients. I think we could do a good job just making one of your own. Maybe the hat would be more fun. you could put a leaf of holly in it. :smile:

Holiday Kermit
Holiday Kermit 2

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by kmcphoto
Are you going to offer the Holiday Kermit to the collecters club members? Because we were told that the club members were supposed to be offered all of the exclusives through the club, and I have not recieved anything on this yet. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Erm this is 'Muppet Central', not Palisades. For an official answer you should go to the site and ask them though i believe Ken has already posted about this there.

The main issue here is that people signing up to the collectors club were NOT told they would be offered 'all the exclusives'. They were told they'd be offered all 'non retail exclusives' which meant specifically all the figures that were sold at the conventions so people didn't have to trek across the country to find them. 'Holiday Kermit' was sent to retailers so it isn't even 'non retail' but then again it isn't even an exclusive, it's a promotional giveaway. All companies in these kind of fields give away stuff to retailers/press, if Palisades say it isn't meant for consumers then it isn't part of the line.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Ack, I got so worried. I thought I'd missed out on an exclusive figure. When I heard "Holiday Kermit" I was thinking Kermit in a Santa suit or something... like a new sculpt. As it turns out, it's just a silly little repaint that I'll never get my hands on anyway. I'll make my own :smile: