Holy Smokes!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I just realized I lost my senior member status cause I don't post as often as I did anymore!! YIPES!!

What to DO??

I "LIKE" feeling important!

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
No No Kevin, you never had Sr. Member Status. Not until you reach 1000 posts. Have no fear, you'll get there. But you, like everyone else, is important with or without a sr. member status.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OOOOHHHHHHHHH!!

I feel lots better now.

You coming Tuesday night?

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
Either Tuesday or Thursday. Just depends on who all I go with. I know the station will be there Tuesday night, but I have a Halloween wedding the whole station is going to Thursday night. Both nights I want to go with Oxford folks, if they will go. It's a crap shoot right now, but I will get up there. I'm scared to go thru the house though.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
No need to be scared...

Ghostbuster Williams will likely be there, so you'll be okay; if not him, Beetlejuice will be glad to go thru with you.

Forget DracMula, tho...he's scared, too. Heck, he was nervous on Kids' Days.

You'll be going through with a group, so you have no worries. Just ask for me or Lin.

I haven't checked my home emails yet, so I don't know if you responded to the question about coming up yet or not.

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
I haven't been to a haunted house since I was 7. That was enough to scare me the rest of me life (I don't count DL or WDW as haunted houses, they are fun).

But everyone has said how great a job you guys did again this year, so I think I can brave it. As long as some clown doesn't come flying at me from across the room!:stick_out_tongue: :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Flying clowns? How'd you know??

Just kidding, they don't fly.

They float.

The cool thing is the Transporter that takes you on the LONG ride into another dimension, the flesh eating werewolves, the ghosts that appear and disappear right in front of your eyes...

I love that place!

You'll have fun, so bring lots o' people. Be sure to aks for me.

Or AXE for me, HAA!

FOZ