Home from the Gulag

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
THIS IS ABOUT THE GANG HAD JUST GOT BACK FROM THE TOUR AND THE GULAG. THE GANG IS STILL A LITTLE FREAKED OUT ABOUT CONSTANTINE, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS KERMIT AND MISS PIGGY! ENJOY AND COMMENT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1

Kermit walked up to Celine Dion. "Hey." she said, "What's wrong?" "Stuff." he said, "Piggy." He hung his head low. "Sit with me." she said, "Talk to me." "I don't really say this kind of things, but I realized that I love her. If I didn't get to the helicoper in time, she would've been...dead." he said sadly. "I think you're ready to ask her." she said, "I saw the box in your room." "Yea, if you wanna propose then go for it." Fozzie said, "We knew. If you didn't, you wouldn't even go near that thing and save her or go to that helicoper. It's been showing." "You noticed that, huh." he said. "Everyone has, but you." she said, "I gotta go, bye." "Bye." the two friends said.

Miss Piggy sat on the couch. Kermit walked up to her. "Piggy, I need to tell you something." he said. Little did they know, Scooter started recording and it's streaming on the internet. "What?" she asked. "I'm sorry about blowing you off for my own work and everything. If I knew that he was out there, I wouldn't even left the theater and spend time with you, but I was selfish." he said, "I don't know if I can let you leave me again." "What are you saying?" she asked, "Is this some joke?" She was getting angry. He kissed her wihout warning and without permisson. His hands went down to her bare waist and squeezed it. "Aww!" they all said. They turned around with his hands on her waist. "That's not online, isn't it?" he asked. "Everything is in this video and online." Link said. "This will be fun." Piggy said. "Kermit, I need to tell you something." the bear said. "This should be good." she said. "What?" the frog asked, walking up to him. "Bears have a tendancy of inprinting, like wolves-" "Piggy." Rowlf stopped him, "It chose her." Kermit frowned. "YOU TRIED TO STEAL HER AWAY FROM ME!" he screamed. "Kermit, it's ok." she rubbed his shoulder, "Don't hurt him." He stepped back. "You're going to stay away from her." he said, walking out the door with Piggy following him.

At their place, Kermit put some slow music on and swayed Piggy back and fourth, and side to side. With his hands on her waist, she tuned around and put her head on his shoulder. "I'm still scared." she said, "I don't want to be taken away again." "I won't let that happened again. Not to you." he told her, holding her tight. Now, she knows what's going on. She knows that he loves her and she loves him.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 2

"Is it true when you said that you love me at the alter?" Piggy asked. Kermit sighed. "Yes." he told her, "It's true." He took her hand. She took a sip of her drink. "I thought you didn't." she said, "You always blew me off." "Piggy, to be honest, I always loved you." he said, "I couldn't say it 'til then." "Really?" she asked. "I still do." he told her, "After seein the article of you, I couldn't function right. I needed to look for you and save you." She smiled and scooted closer to him. They shared a kiss and he pinned her down on the bed. The kissing continued and she had her arms on his back. He pulled away and looked down at her. "You're ok?" he asked. She nodded. He kissed her lips and went down to her neck. His feet, er, flippers played with her feet. He unbuttoned her shirt, which shows some negliee and pulled it off. She's so thin, he thought. Her shorts were really short, he didn't mind the shorts on. He pressed against her and his hand went to her stomach. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" she asked. "Yes." he said, kissing her collar bone, "If you're not, it's ok. I can wait." "Really?" she asked. He sat up. "Come with me." he said. "Meet me there." she said, waving him out. I gotta change the shorts, she thought.

He sat on the couch. It was too fast, he thought. She walked and sat with him, wearing a different outift. "I'm sorry." she said. "Don't be sorry." he told her, "You wasn't ready. I'm not going to force you. I'll love you no matter what and nothing will change that.

"Don't you see?" he asked, "I need you. You're my Piggy, my pig, and my number one." "Promise?" she asked. "Promise." he told her, "Let's go back to the boarding house." He took her hand and guided her out the door.

They were on the road when they saw a green figure. "Shoot!" he stopped the car, causing it to serve. They got out of the car. "What do you want?" he asked. "The pig." Constantine said. She ran to the car. Kermit got to the car and drove off. "Why?" she asked. "He wants to kill you." he said.

PigsInSpace2205

Reaction score
Please, new chapter!! I love Constantine and Piggy!!!!!! Please, put the next chapter

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 3

Kermit and the gang sat in the living room, with the banjo. "Sing somthing, frog." Pepe said.
[KERMIT]
"Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart
Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions
Oh, let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming up tails
Heads on a science apart
Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh, take me back to the start
I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling the puzzles apart
Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
And tell me you love me, come back and haunt me
Oh when I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing up tails
Coming back as we are
Nobody said it was easy
Oh, it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start
Oh ooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ah ooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh
Oh ooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh
Oh ooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh"
They clapped. "Kermit, was looking straight at Piggy." Rizzo said. "Ooo." Fozzie said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 4

Constantine went to his car and drove off. "I will get my hands on her." he said, "Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I'm gonna get her." He grinned to ear to ear with that thought in mind. Also, the fact the Kermit doesn't want her to die. Well, to the pig...watch out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Piggy, he called." Kermit told her. "Why does he want to kill me?" she asked. "I don't know." he said sadly, "I won't let that happen."

Zoot went to Leah's room with his blue guitar. She smiled at him.

[ZOOT]
"I wanna see you run
Anywhere you want
Never let the darkness hold you back
No fear of getting lost
I wanna see you fly
Way beyond the sun
Anything you're ever gonna dream
I pray that it will come"

[BOTH]
"But if you ever fall down straight to the bottom
And you can't get back where you started
Any place any time
You gotta know for you I'll fight
(Ooh ooh, ooh ooh)"

[LEAH]
"Where you wanna go
I'd love to take you there
Wish that I could make the road easy
I wish that life was fair
Don't wanna see you cry
Even when it rains
And I hope you don't forget this
You were born for better things"

[ZOOT]​
"But if you ever fall down straight to the bottom
With no strength to stand
Gonna reach for your hand
When the going gets rough
Right when it's hurting I will be there
To help any burden
Any place any time
(Ooh ooh, ooh ooh)
Any place any time you
Gotta know for you I'll fight
Anywhere you go
Your gonna find me
No matter what you need
If you ever fall down and you can't get back
If you lose your strength to stand
If you ever fall down straight to the bottom
With no strength to stand I'm gonna reach for your hand
When the going gets rough right when it's hurting
I will be there to help any burden
Any place any time
(Ooh ooh, ooh ooh)
Any place any time
You gotta know for you I'll fight."
"What?" she asked. "Come with me." he said, taking her hand.

Constantine drove into Domonic's driveway and went in the house. "Listen, I need to get the pig." he said. "Oh yea, you nearly killed her." Domonic said, "I suppose you have a plan." "Yes." the frog said, "I'll put a small badage on the mole, go there, and if they ask...I got a cut." They laughed evily and watched T.V. "Piggy won't suspet a thing." number 2 said. "Oh, no she won't." the frog laughed.

The frog lied on the couch asleep and his friend went to his room, and went to sleep.

All of the gang stayed downstairs for the night after Scooter locked the doors and windows in the house.