Home from the Gulag

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 5

Constantine knocked on the door. The door opened. "Can I help you?" Kermit asked. "I am Alex the frog, may I come in?" Constantine lied. "Yea." the other frog said. They walked to the living room. "who is this?" Piggy asked. "Alex." Kermit walked closer to her, "Just wait 'til later." He kissed her jaw bone. Constantine went upstairs. "It's 6 in the morning?" she asked. "You was sleeping all night." he said, "My sleeping beauty." Then, he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door. "Hey, dad!" he said, "Piggy's the only one whose awake." "Ok." James said, walking in. The two frogs walked in the living room. "Dad, this is Piggy, my woman." Kermit told him. "Oh, hi-ho girly. I haven't saw pig so thin and beautiful." James said. "Thanks." she said. "You're the one who got taken away by my son's imposter." he said, getting closer to her, "You need some meat on your bones." "She's been through alot." Kermit explain, "We need to talk." "Ok." his dad said. "We'll back, Piggy." he told her.

"He wants to kill her." Kermit held back the tears, "I don't know how to stop it. Her dad died when she was 2 from a tractor acident and her mom...barely fed her, she wasn't allowed to eat anything. She was beaten shortly after her dad and ran away a month after she graduated from school. And now, she has bulima." "Son, it's ok." James said. "Thanks." he said, "Let's get back."

They got back and found Piggy pale. "Piggy, why are you pale?" Kermit asked. "I need to show something." she said.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Aww! Wonder what happens with Zoot and Leah? More please!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 6

Kermit stared at Piggy as she used the makeup remover. "Who did this?" he asked. "I-Link, I was going to my car and he just bam." she said. "I'll kill him." he told her. "Son, she gots it." James said. "No, she's not. I lost her once and I'm not doing that again." the younger frog said. "Please, you don't." she said, "It's nothing." "Ok." he said, "Not now anyways." Constantine walked in. "Hello, Piggy." he said. "Hi." she said. "Kermit, I need to talk to the girl." he told him. He pulled her to the hallway and grabbed her by the throat. "Alright, if you tell anyone about this, I will get you." he said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leah walked downstairs to the living room. "LEAH, COME HERE WITH THE BAND!" Janice said. "We're on break today, did you forget?"

"Son...someone's at the door-" "I got it-" "No sweetie, I got it." Kermit walked to the door.

She stood there. "You know what you need to do?" James asked, "To get married." "I don't that he'll-" "Piggy, I need to ask you something." Kermit said. He got to one knee and pulled out a ring. "Will you marry me?" he asked. "I thought you would never ask." she said.

Leah and the band went to the living room and caught Kermit and Piggy kissing. "Why is it that everytime I come in here, they're kissing?" she asked. "You'll get used to it.

Everyone sat in a circle but Miss Piggy. She didn't wanna be a part of the party. Kermit got his banjo again.
[KERMIT]
"What's your all time high, your good as it gets?
Your hands down best ever make-up sex?
What's your guilty pleasure, your old gold tooth?
Well if you ask me, mine would be you
What's your worst hangover, your best night yet?
Your 90 proof, your Marlboro Red?
The best **** thing you lucked into
That's easy girl, mine would be you
Mine would be you
Sun keeps shining, back road flying
Singing like crazy fools
Making up our own words
Laughing 'til it hurts
Baby, if I had to choose
My best day ever
My finest hour, my wildest dream come true
Mine would be you"
He got up and went to Piggy, who was really upset.

[PIGGY]

"What's your double dare, your go all in?
The craziest thing you ever did?
Plain as your name in this tattoo
Look on my arm, mine would be you
Mine would be you
Sun keeps shining, back road flying
Singing like crazy fools
Making up our own words
Laughing 'til it hurts
Baby, if I had to choose
My best day ever
My finest hour, my wildest dream come true
Mine would be you"

[KERMIT]

"What's the greatest chapter in your book?
Are there pages where it hurts to look?
What's the one regret you can't work through?
You got it baby, mine would be you
Yeah you got it baby, mine would be you
Mine would be you
Taillights fading
Daylight breaking
Standing there like a fool
When I should've been running
Yellin' out something
To make you wanna hold onto
The best love ever
Girl, can you tell me
The one thing you'd rather die than lose?
Cause mine would be you
Mine would be you, you"
Everyone clapped and screamed. "My turn, man." Zoot said, getting his own paino.

[ZOOT]
"Some things we don't talk about
Rather do without and just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of, together all the while"

[LEAH]
"You can never say never
While we don't know when
But time and time again
Younger now than we were before"

[BOTH]
"Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go"

[KERMIT]

"Picture, you're the queen of everything
Far as the eye can see under your command
I will be your guardian when all is crumbling
I'll steady your hand"

[PIGGY]

"You can never say never
While we don't know when
But time, time and time again
Younger now than we were before"

[JAMES AND FOZZIE]

"Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go"

[KERMIT AND PIGGY]

"We're pulling apart and coming
Together again and again
We're growing apart but we pull it together
Pull it together, together again"

[ZOOT AND LEAH]

"Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go"
They all clapped while Constantine stood in the hallway. "Pig is going to be harder than I though." he said, walking in. "PUT THE HANDS IN AIR!" he screamed. "AND ACT LIKE YOU DON'T CARE!" Piggy screamed. Everyone laughed. James choked on his drink from laughing too hard.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 7

Piggy walked to Kermit's room while everyone is asleep. He sat up. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Can't sleep." her voice broke. "Come here." he told her, holding back his tears. She lied on his chest and he began to rub her head.

[KERMIT]

"I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said, don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone has passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window
Darling everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold on to this lullaby
Even when the music's gone, gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Ooooo, OoooOooo,
Ooooo, OoooOooo,
Ooooo, OoooOooo,
Ooooo, OoooOooo,
Ooooo, OoooOooo,
Ooooo, OoooOooo

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooooo, OoooOooo,
Oooooo, OoooOooo,
Oooooo, OoooOooo,
Oooooo, OoooOooo,
Oooooo, OoooOooo,
Oooooo, OoooOooo"
He kissed her head. "I love you." he told the sleeping beauty.

Zoot watched Leah as she slept, like he always does, and lied beside her. He kissed her head. "Love you." he told his sleeping woman.

Constantine lied on the couch and dialed Domonic's number. "Hey, I can't kill the pig. Kyrmit loves her too much." he said and hung up the phone. He fell asleep soon after.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 8

Domonic walked around the house. If he can't kill her than I will, he thought.

Kermit and Piggy walked down for breakfast, but nobody was there. "I wonder where they're at." he told her. "Thanks for helping me last night." she said. "No problem." he kissed her, "You're hungery?" "Sure." she replied. They went to the kichen and fixed some biscuts and gravy. They got their coffee. "So-" "Kyrmit." Constantine stopped them. Kermit's face turned red as he turned around. "Why are you here?" he asked. "I have to warn you, Domonic wants to kill Piggy." Constantine said, "I came here to kill her, but-" "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Kermit yelled. "Don't worry." Piggy said. "Fine, we getting breakfast ready." he said. He doesn't trust him with her. Who would blame him? He did try to kill her. "Piggy, go to the living room. We'll be there in a second." Kermit said. She walked out of the kichen with her coffee.

"You listen and you listen good. If you put a finger on her, I will turn you in. You can go to the theater and stay. You're staying here." he said. "Fine." Constantine said. "Get some breakfast, I got mine and Piggy's." he replied, walking out the kichen.

Kermit went to his room after breakfast. He doesn't know what to do now. Constantine became a softly all of the sudden. Domonic wants to kill her. He collapsed on the floor. He can't take it anymore. The thought of losing her again made him weary. His mind raced like a flood and his face is red. His eyes are puffy from tears. Who knows why? He just proposed to her. She can't be taken away again. He felt like his heart went up to his throat, his stomach turned. He slowly stood up and walked out of his room.

"Hey, Pig." Constantine said, "I have something to tell you." "Ok." Piggy said. "I'm in love with you." he told her. "What?" she asked, "You're-" He stopped her with a kiss and she kissed back. Uh, oh! Kermit walked to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, and swayed her back and fourth. "I love you." he told her, kissing her neck. "Love you, too." she said. She doesn't know how to tell him. And to tell Constantine that she's getting married soon. She has to tell Kermit, but how will he react? Will he beat the life out of him?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
What do you think of the story so far? What's your fav. song on here?