Hot Pocket Recall!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Its like nothing is safe now. Our food can injure us (literally) and everything causes cancer. what is the world coming to?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I swear it's this emphasis on things being inexpensive, I mean what do we expect to get? Of course it's mainly the fault of the government and over capitalism.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Its like nothing is safe now. Our food can injure us (literally) and everything causes cancer. what is the world coming to?
Everything has ALWAYS caused cancer.... cancer pretty much is how people die. Some people unfortunately get it when they're too young.

The food injurs us because companies cut as many costs as possible, using low grade fertilizers that cause E-coli and salmanella... cheap food ingredients and cheap mechanical equiptment causes everything else. If we had more small family farms, we'd see higher quality products, and a much lower rate of harmful additives or viruses.

anytimepally

Reaction score
before my brother became a vegetarian, all he ate were hot pockets :hungry:

Drtooth

Reaction score
before my brother became a vegetarian, all he ate were hot pockets :hungry:

He could probably still eat hot pockets... mainly because I shudder to call that stuff in it "meat" or "Cheese" or "an organic life form on any level."

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It really does make you wonder why some boxes have "MAde with real cheese" and some dont

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I wonder what the "cheese" is made of :eek:

actually, it might be better not knowing :embarrassed: