1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hot Wheels releasing an Electric Mayhem Bus

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Muppet fan 123, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

GonzoLeaper and galagr like this.
  2. Hubert Well-Known Member

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

IWANTIWANTIWANT!
  3. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I don't really want this.

I NEED THIS!!!!!!!!
  4. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, it looks to be one of their premium lines that costs a bit more, rather than their regular line. A shame, since I was able to get Ecto One, the 60's Batmobile, and the Back to the Future DeLorian in the regular line. Even had an Angry Birds car.
  5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Awesome! I used to love Hot Wheels, and Matchbox cars as a kid!
  6. MuppetGuy75 Active Member

7. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Hmmmm...i'll have to check out a Kmart! :confused: But that ebay listing, that seller IS OUTTA HIS TREE for shippping on somthing so small and light!
    miss kermie likes this.
  8. MuppetGuy75 Active Member

You got that right! I sell stuff on eBay all the time and I know for a fact it would not take $12 bucks to ship something that small. This seller is one of those types that over charges on everything just to make a quick buck. But... it is cool to see a photo of the bus. I wonder whatelse they will release? Maybe Fozzie's Studebaker? :)
  9. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i want one soo bad
  10. MuppetsRule Active Member

No other signs of the Hot Wheel bus can be found anywhere on the internet according to their report.
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  11. crazy chris Active Member

I actually just happened upon when i was cruising ebay today... i figured it was something that had been out for a while... so i was suprised when it was posted about in here as something future tense...
  12. Drtooth Well-Known Member

It seems like something you have to check a Toys R Us for. They usually have a monopoly on certain toys and toylines. Like I said, this is the premium line. It's much harder to find than the standard Hot Wheels line up. TRU is probably a good bet.
  13. PhiNuBlue Member

The item is located in Malaysia which is probably why the shipping is so high but it still shouldn't cost that much. I agree that it should be light enough to be shipped the equivalent of first class and it should be a bit lower. It's awesome though. :)
  14. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Have we found out anything else about this thing? How did that guy in Malaysia get his hands on one of those if they weren't released yet?
  15. PhiNuBlue Member

They are probably made there. Since we make very few things in our country these days. :(
  16. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Yeah, but how come the stores aren't selling that yet?
    And wouldn't the labeling be different over there?
  17. PhiNuBlue Member

It's probably someone that works there or something. It's probably made for the US and the hot wheels factory is there. That would be my guess. A lot of the toys here are made and packaged somewhere in Asia. It's possible they got it early somehow.
  18. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

:/

Unless we get actual news about this, I'm calling bootleg
  19. MuppetGuy75 Active Member

I don't know what to think about it. The whole thing of calling it a "School bus" screams bootleg because I really think they would have labeled it "Electric Mayhem Band Bus" but who knows? The packaging looks really well done so I just don't know. :confused:
  20. miss kermie Well-Known Member

OMG, I'm not that much into Hot wheels and car models but...

MUST HAVE BUS OF FAVORITE BAND!