Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any Del

Reaction score
I can imagine it already...

Kermit as a news reporter will announce

"Hi ho! This is Kermit the Frog here! And today is a very special day because we're celebrating 50 years of sunny days right here and now on Sesame Street!

Then will see a HUGE birthday cake with the big 50. And maybe have 50 muppets and human casts on there!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
There's more chance of getting it off the Pope than Disney allowing Kermit to appear in a Sesame production

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
For anyone who doesn't remember, earlier this year I decided to google "Sesame Street 50th Anniversary", just for the heck of it and came across this article: https://www.licensingsource.net/its-a-brand-new-day-on-sesame-street/

I'm not sure what they have in mind, but I did make an April Fools post where I mentioned that I contacted the author of this article, because I was desperate to find out what SW's plans were, and she gave me not all but one of the plans, as the rest are all supposed to be kept secret for a while. (For the record, I didn't REALLY contact the author- it was all part of the joke!)

Like everyone else, I'm hoping that they give out more details sometime soon.
Disney wants us to forget that Kermit was a part of Sesame Street and that there where 5 seasons of the Muppet Show.....
Sad, but true (at least to us fanatics). :sigh:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Thread bump. I've been thinking lately: this year marks the 50th anniversary of Sesame Workshop's launch. How come they haven't acknowledged that by now? Just a small thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.