How could they!!!

GonzoPimp

Reaction score
how does everyone think its wrong that they made Gonzo an alien in one of the newer films? For me, its offensive, I mean he's a weirdo, thats what he is! If he's an alien, then why is he chasing chickens? Also, how do the other gonzo-esque aliens feel about that? Is it comparable to inter-racial dating in the 50's or is it closer to bestiality? The latter is clearly not for kids...and isn't that the reason they took off Snoop from the X-Mas special?

:flirt: :concern:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wrong. Gonzo IS an alien. Trust me I used to be the biggest GONZO IS NOT AN ALIEN suporter around here then that other day I listened to I'm Going To Go Back There and suddenly I knew.

GONZO IS AN ALIEN.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
GONZO:

Originally listed as a Frackle among the cast of The Muppets, he later became a Whatever because who knew what he was? In the Muppet Movie he loved the idea of being in the air, and he's always had a fascination with being in the air and stars and space, and Dave Goelz seemed okay with the idea.

I have speculated then that Frackles are an alien race and they all came to earth at the same time from whatever planet Gonzo came here from.

I don't suppose it's any different for Gonzo to love Camilla than it is for other aliens to come down and do things to people. But in the latter case, it's against their will; in Gonzo and Camilla's case---hey, if you can find love, take it. I just figure it's a case of interracial love, and I'm okay with that!

But don't expect me to start dating chickens. :zany: :concern:

Luke

Reaction score
Hey now kids, it's neither been confirmed nor denied that Gonzo has ever actually done anything with Camilla. I think we're getting into one of those Clinton/Lewinsky grey areas here, don't make me have to go fetch the Henson lawyers !

:concern: :attitude: :zany:

GonzoPimp

Reaction score
You guys have made my day. Such well thought-out answers. Very impresseive and I humbly bow before you.
:flirt: :zany: :concern: :flirt:

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
A frackle is a type of Muppet monster. NOT ALIEN. And though I
have no clue what your'e talking about but Camilla has worn a dress.

Remember? ..... :sing: "Won't somebody dance with me....?" :sing:

- :zany:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well, I think if dave was fine with it, so am I!