how do I Make A Puppet Pattern (Live Arm)

ma0298

Reaction score
Hi, I started making puppets recently and I have an idea for a monster puppet but i want to make my own pattern instead of spending the money on buying the borsa pattern on project puppet, the main thing I am trying to focus on is the head can anyone help me?

Thnx!

propologist

Reaction score
Well you need to give us an idea of what it is Like shape to give you ideas for the pattern. But you can not go wrong with the Project Puppet patterns.

ma0298

Reaction score
My idea was to make a round head monster with a sack like Rolf the dog, or Telly monster or Fozzie bear, the problem with the borsa pattern was that it cost like $65 and the head is the wrong shape. I already have the head figured out, but I have no idea how to make the body, and the arms.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
In my opinion, the patterns from Project Puppet are money well spent. You dont only get the patterns, but lots and lots of great tips, techniques and step by step guides that you can use on any puppet build in the future. You van reuse them over and over and are easy enough to adapt to fit your own ideas.