1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

How do I obtain the MP3s used on Muppet Central Radio?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Jeffrey Gray, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

Philip Chapman,

Would it be possible for me to be sent some of the actual MP3s used for Muppet Central Radio? I have been trying to obtain good copies of certain songs, but they only seem to exist on Muppet Central Radio. Would you be able to send me some of the MP3s used on the site, since I want to be able to hear some of them in CD quality?
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Hi Jeffrey,

Unfortunately, part of the agreement of being a legal broadcaster is that the songs can't be made available to download in any form. They can only be streamed. If we could do it, I would. Most of the songs that haven't been commercially released, I've recorded myself over the past couple years so that's why they are harder to track down on other file-sharing resources and sites.

These issues are also addressed in our FAQ.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/help/faq/index.shtml

Hope that you understand our perspective and that you continue to enjoy Muppet Central Radio.