How do people on here get rare Sesame Street episodes?

mariolover

Reaction score
How do people on this forum get the rare Sesame Street episodes that they do? I am jealous of them and desperate to see rare episodes from Seasons 32 and 33, which I have been searching for for MONTHS. And usually when I try to message people asking for them if I can have their rare episodes that they have or how they get a hold of the episodes they do, they just ignore me, which really upsets me. So somebody who's actually willing to answer, how do people on here get a hold of these rare episodes and why do they hide them from people who are desperate to see them?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
How do people on this forum get the rare Sesame Street episodes that they do? I am jealous of them and desperate to see rare episodes from Seasons 32 and 33, which I have been searching for for MONTHS. And usually when I try to message people asking for them if I can have their rare episodes that they have or how they get a hold of the episodes they do, they just ignore me, which really upsets me. So somebody who's actually willing to answer, how do people on here get a hold of these rare episodes and why do they hide them from people who are desperate to see them?
Well do you have HBO? If you do, there are older episodes on HBO Demand, so that's a start. The other way, you just have to track them down online like any of us would do. There are sites/dealers that sell classic stuff or will do video trades. You just have to do some hard core Google searches

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Do you have any episodes to give them in return? That could be part of the problem. Often times it seems that you ask for episodes but don't have any yourself.

OscarandTelly

Reaction score
Well with a lot of the episodes that came about over the years. It's simply episodes someone had taped years ago and still had and they've been passed around over the years and several of these have even hit YouTube. Now there's others that came about a few years back from seasons 1, 10, 12, 20, and 22 directly from sw. And I still wish I knew exactly how they were obtained.

mariolover

Reaction score
I have copies of Episodes 3822 and 3829 that I could trade with.

mariolover

Reaction score
Well do you have HBO? If you do, there are older episodes on HBO Demand, so that's a start. The other way, you just have to track them down online like any of us would do. There are sites/dealers that sell classic stuff or will do video trades. You just have to do some hard core Google searches
There are only a few rare episodes on HBO. I want to see ones that aren't on HBO

mariolover

Reaction score
Well with a lot of the episodes that came about over the years. It's simply episodes someone had taped years ago and still had and they've been passed around over the years and several of these have even hit YouTube. Now there's others that came about a few years back from seasons 1, 10, 12, 20, and 22 directly from sw. And I still wish I knew exactly how they were obtained.
I have a theory. Maybe the person who obtained the episodes from that "secret source" bootlegged those episodes and the reason he's keeping his source a secret is because he doesn't want to get caught. I'm totally just making a guess though, I have no evidence that this is true, but I have a strong suspicion that he might've because most of them are in surprisingly good quality