How do the games here work?

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here and am not use to the game section. How does that area work? I'm waiting to see if I can be a part of the College Dorm game, but other than that, I really dont know how to do the games. Are they like message boards for the subscripers to reply to when there are new things in and on the games or what? Please help me anyone.

:embarrassed: :confused: :halo:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
First of all, welcome to the board.

Secondly, I'm not sure how it works, as the games board is yet another board I rarely visit, but from what I understand, you can participate in the games as much as you want, you just simply have to obtain permission for a new game to start, and if a moderator feels the game will work, then they'll start a thread for the game for you. Something like that.

But you should be able to go ahead and post replies and participate in games that are already up.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yup he's absolutely right!

For the College Dorms, you have to talk to the Count; he will give you a room, and you get to pick a muppet to be your roommate (as long as no one else has the same one). Then you just role-play as both yourself and your roommate. The Dorms is a continuous game (i.e. it doesn't have an end).

We have had other role-plays in the past, but they almost always have a start and finish. Recently, we have had Muppet Survivor, and Big Brother. I don't think we have any role-plays going on right now, but to join one, you have to be around when it starts, and sign up for it.

To play all the other games (Word Association, +/- game, etc.), go to the first page of the game thread and read the rules. Then go to the very last page where the newest posts are, and continue the game by adding a reply.

You cannot start a new game. No one can except moderators. They took away that option because when anyone could create a game, we would have multiple similar ones. If you have an idea for a game you can message a moderator (i.e. Fozzie Bear) with your idea and the rules, and if there isn't a similar game, he will set it up.

Hope that covers everything! :smile: