How do you like THESE apples? Vacation News...

towels

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm not seeing any add to cart or BUY buttons...maybe they fixed it!
:frown:

Thanks for the heads up though Ken! Everything okay in your office?
:rolleyes:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Sorry for the tease...in my haste I did not look around to see if you could actually BUY the thing. Blast...

The office is cool...had to deal with four MEGA Muppet prototypes and all of the Series 4 tools and paint masters...desk was covered for a couple of days. Well, it still is, but at least now it is covered with items wrapped in bubble wrap.

Just got the Anakin Skywalker Vinyl Statue made by Kotobukiya today to go with the Vader and Clone Trooper I got in HK...WOW. These statues are really sweet. If you dig Star Wars and you like amazing sculpture, these are the products for you. I mean...the Unleashed stuff was pretty good but these are PHENOMENAL. The work Koto does in this category is really unequalled (vinyl statues I mean) by anybody. You should see some of their FFX stuff...some of the most mind-boggling vinyl statues I have ever seen! And absolutely this Vader they did is the DEFINITIVE product of the Dark Lord. No statue has ever rivalled this one...

Ok, deep breaths...deep breaths...toy collecting hyper-ventilation....subsiding...

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
I liked the fozzie pics! I have only seen the one pic of this exclusive in the new Toyfare mag. I am saddened too that there was no "buy" option, but heck toyfare has a version for sale! So all is good. By the way this is a silly question, but I am only a few days new into this forum. What exactly do you do at Palisades Ken? Are you a designer, ect... Just curious to know. Actually the way the Muppets are taking off, I'd have to say that you are a resident God at Palisades! Hehehe!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hard to really define roles in a small company, but my title is Director of Product Development. In a nutshell...I manage the product from concept to completion. That involves anything from design, art direction, scheduling, costs, factory production, and so on and so on.

But, since we are a small company, we often help each other out on all sorts of things so there aren't really a lot of boundaries...

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Wow! That sounds like you are a busy man! Thanks for the info!
And thanks for the work you put into the Muppet Action Figures.

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
I was JUST about to come here & inform everyone of the price I found at Sam Goody & Suncoast, but as usual, Ken is on top of everything.
I hope they keep that price. I was planning on getting the blue one anyway, since blue is my favorite color. I don't need each & every variant. If it's only $8.99, I bet a lot more people will be getting the blue one as well, eh?
Hopefully they add that pesky "Add to cart" button soon!! :big_grin:

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly

Just got the Anakin Skywalker Vinyl Statue made by Kotobukiya today to go with the Vader and Clone Trooper I got in HK...WOW. These statues are really sweet. If you dig Star Wars and you like amazing sculpture, these are the products for you. I mean...the Unleashed stuff was pretty good but these are PHENOMENAL. The work Koto does in this category is really unequalled (vinyl statues I mean) by anybody. You should see some of their FFX stuff...some of the most mind-boggling vinyl statues I have ever seen! And absolutely this Vader they did is the DEFINITIVE product of the Dark Lord. No statue has ever rivalled this one...
Have you seen their Obi Wan statue yet? I just received my Clonetrooper yesterday evening, and Im absolutely astonished! Very nicely done model, not to mention, goes together a lot more easily than Darth (I had a heck of a time getting his head on).

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I have not seen Obi...is it Guiness Obi or McGregor Obi? I would be MIGHTY pleased if it was Guiness Obi, but I think it probably is not.