How do you make this nose?

Snark Blarmsten

Reaction score
I want to make a classic muppet nose, think of Beaker's nose :eek:

Oval and hanging down - and it seems like no seam at all. Can anyone provide some insight?

Thanks

Tom

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Think logically, if you can't see the back of the nose, and you can't see a seam...

Jinx

Reaction score
Actually, if it is covered in Antron fleece you can pick the nap out if the seam to render it "invisible". That is, perhaps, its most salient quality!

Jinx

Reaction score
Wow! Rude and ignorant! There's a deadly combination.

Pay no attention to the tiny, little insignificant "stoner" man.

puppetise

Reaction score
oi stoner mc has no place for you if you keep this up

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Has that post been flagged? Because it should be.

SJohnson

Reaction score
Beeker nose

From my experience sewing Muppet fleece from the inside is not the best way to hide seams. I would do a simple hand stitch and then pick out the seam as Jinx suggested.

puppetise

Reaction score
SJohnson said:
From my experience sewing Muppet fleece from the inside is not the best way to hide seams. I would do a simple hand stitch and then pick out the seam as Jinx suggested.
your right and with my experiances that is the best way to go about it or you can get thick foam and cut and sand it then dye it:grouchy: NOW SCRAM!

Snark Blarmsten

Reaction score
Thanks for the *constructive* posts...ahem. I'll either get some Antron or try this material I bought that has like a 1.4" nap, which would also hide the seams. Really the only reason I asked is that the muppet noses seemed (and it may not be the case) to be made of a really smooth material and yet be perfect. Obviously the seam could be in the back.

Thanks!