1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

How do you private message someone?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ronskimomo, Aug 14, 2002.

1. ronskimomo

ronskimomo New Member

I think the subject explains it all. My private messaging ability is turned off. Can it ever be turned on? How and when does that happen?
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Right now it's turned off for everyone due to the extra bandwidth and system resources this would require. Currently the Website and forum uses about 30-35 gig in bandwidth a month.

You can still e-mail most members by clicking on the "e-mail" link on their messages.
  3. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

I was going to ask that same question...guess there's no need to anymore :D

-Matt
  4. Sunshineboz

Sunshineboz New Member

What? The question of how many rubber chickens it takes to screw in a lightbulb?

This remains to be seen Cantus!
  5. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Yes, and the answer to this question and more will be revieled at the Cantaboz LIVE! Show at MF!!! WOOOOOOO!!!

:D

-Matt