How does Cookie Monster work?

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Honestly, my favorite Cookie has always been the earlier one when I believe he was only two pieces, a front and a back.

The one with the floppier mouth.........
I completely agree with you. I never liked him as much after they rebuilt him with a stiff "duck bill" mouth rather than the floppy mouth that you could manipulate with your fingers. They have gone back to more of the rounded shape for his mouth as opposed to the more squared off version.

:stick_out_tongue:

Gerbert

Reaction score
I have A blue bathmat Thats the same fur they used For cookie. I'll take a pic. And post it tommorow. I'm gonna Build a Cookie Next week.

practicecactus

Reaction score
I've noticed Cookie Monster has a sorta neck-collar of foam to help keep the shape for the fur body draped below, which is more noticable in some incarnations of the puppet than others, but I can't tell if there's any foam for the hands or wrists. It's hard to tell their size with the fur. Anyone know?

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I've noticed Cookie Monster has a sorta neck-collar of foam to help keep the shape for the fur body draped below, which is more noticable in some incarnations of the puppet than others, but I can't tell if there's any foam for the hands or wrists. It's hard to tell their size with the fur. Anyone know?
I think I posted this somewhere a long time ago, but it's easier for me to just type it again than search for it.

There is no foam for the hand or wrist. There is a full glove sewn to the inside of his mouth that the puppeteer puts his hand into. Especially in the earlier Cookie that we were talking about where there was no mouth plate, that was the only way to control him. Also, it leaves the area where the back of his mouth is open clear to be able to put things down into it.

:stick_out_tongue:

unheard

Reaction score
can any one post please ( if possible ) a x-ray of cookie monster. e.g gloves in side / head shape / body ( if there is one ? )

what type of glove do you think they used black gloves ?
but they maybe to small.

rubber gloves are the right size i would guess but would be very hot ?