How Floyd and Janice Met and fell in Love:My Theory

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh wow! I have a feeling of nostalgia again. I can Janice and Floyd's voice clearly and I mean the original voices. *ahem* I been having a tiring day and shopping. Thanks for sharing!

It would nice if there were more chapters.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Oh wow! I have a feeling of nostalgia again. I can Janice and Floyd's voice clearly and I mean the original voices. *ahem* I been having a tiring day and shopping. Thanks for sharing!

It would nice if there were more chapters.
I'm working at as many chapters as possible! :smile: thank you very much

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Chapter 3
"Well this it! Here we are..my crib" said Floyd as he shut the door behind him after letting Janice inside.
"Oh wow!" claimed Janice she began to wonder about the living room. The walls were white and nicely plastered and covered with pictures of musicians,record labels,movie posters etc. There was a bright red couch off to the side along with a black leather love seat and a tv on a wooden stool. Janice went and took a seat on the black couch beside Floyd continuing to look around. All of a sudden she then felt something fuzzy and wet nudging her arm. She looked down to see a creature with fuzzy reddish hair and a red nose in a chain.
"Hi woman!!"it said to her attempting to chew on her arm
Janice screeched a bit grabbing onto Floyd in fear
"Oh hey Janice it's ok it's just Animal" said Floyd patting her back "Animal! What did I say about chewing other people's arms?!"
"SORRY!" Animal said looking down in embarrassment.
"Like this is Animal? As in like the drummer?" asked Janice
"Yes it is! Animal say hi to Janice!"
"HEL-LO Janice...You pretty!" Animal said panting like a dog would
"Awegh well like thank you Animal it's so nice to meet you" said Janice as she scratched his head as Animal put his chin in her lap
"He's actually pretty friendly but he's not very good with people he doesn't know very well but he sure does seems to like you" said Floyd giggling watching Animal being a sap to her.
"So like you two live together?" asked Janice
"Yea for a couple years. I don't really know what he is but he has the manners of a dog I just found on the streets one day walking home looking pretty badly beat up or whatever so I took him home and washed and cleaned him up and been taking care of him"
"Awegh well that was very sweet of you to do that Floyd man is he ever sweet"
Floyd blushed "Awe well I just couldn't abandon the poor guy" he gave Animal a rub under the chin
"Well you're like very sweet and rully adorable too Animal"said Janice continuing to pet his head.
In response Animal then crawled into her lap covering her with slobbery kisses as Janice began laughing trying to gently shove him away
"Oh animal!! Stop" she giggled
"Animal! Down! Sit!" Commanded Floyd
"So like Floyd what's ur bass look like? I rully wanna see it!"
"Sure come this way" he said taking her arm they went down the hall into a room where there was a drum set and stand where there sat three different basses and one guitar.
"This is animals" Floyd said pointing to the drums "he's always playing them at least everyday"
"I like to beat drums!" Proclaimed Animal beating his head against his symbols while Janice laughed. She then turned to check out his three basses and guitar one was red, one was brown and the third bass was black and his guitar was a bright blue.
"These are like very good quality fer sure" said Janice
"Yea they cost me at least each $200"
"Oh wow!"
"So wanna hear me play?" Floyd asked as he strapped on his red bass.
"Why fer sure I'd like love to hear you play!" said Janice as she took a seat on the couch in the music room and pulled out her own guitar from her bag.
"Like you don't mind if I jam with ya is that cool?"
"Oh yea of course!"
Floyd then began to play a few chords on his bass as he sat beside her. Janice then immediately recognized it as one if her favourite songs 'Act Naturally' by The Beatles
"Oh wow like I rully love that song!"
"Me too you're Beatles fan I assume?"
"Oh like yea fer sure!"

Floyd soon then began to sing:
'They're gonna put me in the movies
They're gonna make a big star out of me
We'll make a film about a man that's sad and lonely
And all I gotta do is act naturally'

Janice soon joined in with him on her guitar as they both sang
'Well, I'll bet you I'm gonna be a big star
Might win an Oscar you can never tell
The movies gonna make me a big star
'Cause I can play the part so well'
"Take it janice!" Said floyd nodding at her

'Well I hope you'll come and see me in the movies
Then I know that you will plainly see
The biggest fool that ever hit the big time
And all I gotta do is act naturally
All I gotta do is act naturally'

They then both sang
'Well I hope you'll come and see me in the movies
Then I know that you will plainly see
The biggest fool that ever hit the big time
And all I gotta do is act naturally!'

They both then strummed the final chords on their instruments.
"Wow! You're like rully good!" said Janice leaning in close to his face
"Thanks you too!" said Floyd smiling. They then began to lean in closer and soon their lips were interlocked in a kiss. Floyd immediately then drooped his bass to wrap his arms around her as Janice began running her fingers through his long hair with her arms around his neck. They both couldn't believe what was happening they were kissing. They soon pulled away to look at each other. They were both hot faced and very red in the face.
"Sorry I-!" began Floyd till Janice put a finger to his lips
"Oh no like it's okay rully" she said
"Oh man Janice" Floyd said taking both her hands in his "I know we only met yesterday but what I'm feeling for ya is crazy..you're so smart,talented and very beautiful..I think I'm in love with you" he said placing a hand on her cheek
"Oh Floyd me too! I feel the same way!"said Janice as they kissed again as Floyd pulled her into his lap running his fingers through her stringy blond hair.
"I-I love you!" Said Janice hugging him
"Love you too" Floyd said
"Janice? Join my band we'd love to have you we could travel the world together" he said kissing her neck
"Oh wow I like rully love to but I don't know what the other guys in your band would think!" said Janice twirling his side burn hairs between her fingers
"We can set up a day where You can meet them and play for them well make it work mama!" He said kissing her again. Janice felt chills go up her spine this time when he called her that.
"O'rully?" asked Janice
"Yea! They'll love you I know animal does already!" Said Floyd laughing
"Kissy kissy!!" Animal yelled in response
Janice laughed as she fell back in the crook of Floyd's arm as they began kissing quite passionately. Sparks were flying like crazy that night.

Ok so I'm now stuck on what to write for the next chapter lol help or ideas would be greatly appreciated