How hardcore are you?

beaker

Reaction score
Ok, theres just a little over 600 people on MC. Maybe JH' estimate of near 1000 hardcore fans worldwide is correct. Never the less, I was just curious how hardcore some of you are?
Right now I have my electric mayhem shirt on(im always usually wearing either a muppet or anime shirt, heh) and also sometimes wear either my Muppet Movie or Bear watch. I also have a Muppet tooth brush(tho that Muppet tooth paste had to be replaced by the more fresher crest) And yes, even Muppet bandages. No this isnt a post about what you have in your colelction...no, about what you actually use/wear.

Heck, if you wanna get into the nitty gritty, there are now Muppet underwear, checkbooks, and cellphone plates(tho I have none of these)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

I am very hardcore.

So hardcore that i could never 'use' any Muppet thing.

It makes me shake to know that people actualy wear Mupept clothes and use Muppet toothbrushes!

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
>>>It makes me shake to know that people actualy wear Mupept clothes and use Muppet toothbrushes!<<<

Warrick, thats why its called having 'doubles'! LOL

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Okay, this might not be the best thing to admit, but I have a Muppet room. Does that count? The bottom half of the walls are painted green and there is a pale purple 'wave' that is about 6 inches high that goes all around the room (right where the green stops). The lyrics to Rainbow Connection are painted, in a rainbow of colors, in the purple. Muppet posters, pictures, and a Sesame Street quilt hang on the upper half of the walls. The curtain is made out of an old Muppet sheet. Does that count as hard core?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
Does that count as hard core?
Hardcore ? heck no - I think you just qualified as Henson Company President ! LOL

Me myself - this is gonna REALLY shock people. I have a few videos and magazines, a figure or two on the way, some old toys and games in the attic, some books and burger king premiums, and some gifts from people (BITBBH Plush, Rizzo Plush Magnet) oh and some pins. Thats it !!!!

I'm not so much a collector (though thats changing now a bit) but i've always throughout my life been into the shows and characters. So i'm very hardcore in spirit i guess !

beaker

Reaction score
>>>the room (right where the green stops). The lyrics to Rainbow Connection are painted, in a rainbow of colors, in the purple. Muppet posters, pictures, and a Sesame Street quilt hang on the upper half of the walls. The curtain is made out of an old Muppet sheet. Does that count as hard core?<<<

It certainly does! Good to hear of fellow Muppet decorators on here!

towels

Reaction score
Well, I got a kermit plush on my monitor, and I'm using my applause Kermit mug, and I used to wear my watch (it just needs a new band), but I suppose the most hard core thing would be "Never Before, Never Again" as my wedding song...
can I count?
I wanna be hard core...

radionate

Reaction score
Am I hard core....Let's see:

I've dubbed the laboratories where I work "Muppet Labs".
My desktop at work is Kermit
My screensaver is a bunch of Muppet Movie Paradies
But Rocky and Bullwinkle decorate my office (along with a few misc. toys)
Most of my Muppet stuff is still packed up in boxes at my folks house. Although all my Igel plush is displayed along my CD and VCR cabnets.
My kitchen is Alice and Wonderland and Lunchboxes, and my bathroom is "Pie-eyed Mickey" (all black, white, red and yellow).
My other bathroom is nothing but a collection of framed got milk ads (I'm up to 35 or 45 so far, I'm running out of room) and cow/milk stuff.
My dining room is the radio room, with all my broadcasting souvieners.

So I guess I'm just a geek, not a uber collector.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I may be a bit behind in the way of geekyness. Muppet beanbag toys from Disneyland soround my computer. I have all four of the non-exclucive figures and am still on a frantic search to find the lab. My computer's wallpaper is made from several of the images I got off of the character guide from Kermitage.

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
I dunno how Hardcore I am, really. I have MTM, TMM, MFS, and GMC movies, plus I have a Gonzo plushie and I have made about 6 puppets so far...heheh

Oh yeah, I've seen Muppet Vision in Florida a couple of times...if that means anything...heh. :stick_out_tongue:

All I can say is if you love the Muppets, then you're obviously a fan, right? It doesn't matter WHAT you have, but the feelings and joy you get from the Muppets or any other creature Jim Henson has made to make people like you an me...well, happy! Isn't that what being a fan really is about? :big_grin: