How I Met the Muppets

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Chapter 1

It was sunday.I sat in my room and drew a picture. ,,Sheesh.If they only are real!"I sighed.I stood up and looked At my picture.It was a picture of my favourite characters and I was very proud.I sat down At my bed and Heard Music. ,,Rainbow Connection"was on. I sang:

,,what's so amazing That keeps us stargazing?And What do we think we might see?Someday we'll find it the rainbow Connection.The lovers,the dreamers and me!"

I sighed. ,,Oh man.If I could meet them in real life!"Suddenly,my mother came in. ,,Do U want to see What we got?" I nodded. ,,Tickets to Los Angeles!"She cried. ,,Wonderful."I sighed. ,,But Did you know that the Muppets Studio is in los Angeles?"She asked. ,,The Muppets Studio??"I asked. ,,Yea!" I jumped up and took my Things.In Our Car,I proposed Many Things. ,,What about seeing kermit's Office?No,no!First,I must see Muppet-Labs!"I was so excited!!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Chapter 1

It was sunday.I sat in my room and drew a picture. ,,Sheesh.If they only are real!"I sighed.I stood up and looked At my picture.It was a picture of my favourite characters and I was very proud.I sat down At my bed and Heard Music. ,,Rainbow Connection"was on. I sang:

,,what's so amazing That keeps us stargazing?And What do we think we might see?Someday we'll find it the rainbow Connection.The lovers,the dreamers and me!"

I sighed. ,,Oh man.If I could meet them in real life!"Suddenly,my mother came in. ,,Do U want to see What we got?" I nodded. ,,Tickets to Los Angeles!"She cried. ,,Wonderful."I sighed. ,,But Did you know that the Muppets Studio is in los Angeles?"She asked. ,,The Muppets Studio??"I asked. ,,Yea!" I jumped up and took my Things.In Our Car,I proposed Many Things. ,,What about seeing kermit's Office?No,no!First,I must see Muppet-Labs!"I was so excited!!
More, please!! Just one thing.. It sounds a whole lot like TM ( 2011) to me.. Oh, and do you mind if I post my own " How I Met the Muppets" on the Fan Fiction board?