1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

How is Jerry Nelson doing?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by beaker, Sep 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. pattywack New Member

Hope you get well Jerry! We miss you :)
  2. Gorgon Heap Active Member

You're in my prayers, Jer.

(Was that too informal for an Internet forum?):insatiable:

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  3. Quesal Active Member

Just in case no one's said so yet, Jerry Nelson is a member of Facebook. I am not kidding! I am actually Facebook friends with him. So far it doesn't look like a con. Look him up and befriend him and judge for yourself.
  4. Quesal Active Member

Hope you don't mind me sharing that with everyone Jerry.
  5. MeepBorkMeep New Member

It's him. We spoke about some stuff.

But he put on the profile that he likes to be kind of distant, so it's probably best to send a message and then wait for him to friend you if he wishes.
  6. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

That's VERY exciting! I think I'll send him a message. :sing:
  7. The Count Moderator

Yes... Had the good luck to have him accept my friend request too. He sent a rully nice message back... Though I haven't messaged or posted anything for him, that's more a fact that FB's giving me troubles lately... Would like to have something, even if just a simple poem for his B-Day this Thursday. And I haven't brought it up here before out of respect for one of my Muppeteer inspirations.

:batty: :sing: :smirk:
    Now where's the Robin icon?
    Take care Mr. Nelson, we wish you the best on another year of making millions of people happy.
  8. muppet baby Active Member

wow that is really cool i have some friends who want me to be on face book so i think i will go ahead and get set up tomrow wow cool . Jerry is such a good guy i had heard something before seeing this theard .

cool that is so great , such a blessing for the world .
    :) Jerry if u see this i hope that u are feeling better u have been such a blessing for the world and for me .
  9. muppetfan89 Member

so many jerry nelson's pop up when I searched, which one is THE Jerry Nelson?
  10. MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Yeah that's what I was going to ask, I'm getting at least 119 results.....and most of them don't have photos. How about posting a link?
  11. The Count Moderator

Well... Would do that, but like I said, I respect the man. Here's a hint: Refine your searches to Massachusetts' mapped hook-tailed area.
    That should set you geographic gumshoes going...

*Flees thanks to one of Carmen Sandiego's V.I.L.E. henchcrook jetpacks.
  12. MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

You respect the man but yet you're announcing on a fan board that he has a Facebook?:confused:
  13. MeepBorkMeep New Member

Which is why people should just send a nice message to him, once, honestly thanking him for his fantastic work, and wait to see if he chooses to friend you.
  14. MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Well, I still can't find him, so I won't be sending him anything I guess.........:(
  15. Robin New Member

I couldnt find Jerry on Facebook... A guy who looked kind of like him... that is it...

I think puppeteer Jerry Nelson is not really on facebook...

It is some other guy who gets a kick out of playing the part...

Robin "Kermits nephew" lol:sing:
  16. MeepBorkMeep New Member

It's him, okay. He set his profile to private recently so it's unsearchable.
  17. The Count Moderator

Ah... There you go then. And don't give up Melissa... Send me a PM and I'll help you out. And I wasn't the one who announced Jerry's on Facebook, that honor goes to Quesal who posted a few posts above mine.

BTW: Marianne, I have a question for you, but think PM would be better.

Ah, so many friends to count on! :batty:
  18. muppetfan89 Member

just out of curiousity, has any one ever heard Jerry's natural speaking voice, I never have, is there a video or something, which shows him talking in his natural speaking vocie.
  19. Luke Active Member

Probably not the smartest thing to have posted that, seeing as he's had to hide himself now. Remember its not just us guys who are responsible enough not to hassle someone who see these threads, we do get the occasional wierdos (i mean, weirder wierdos! lol)

I hope Jerry's doing fine, its an exciting time to be involved with the Muppets and Fraggles and it's always good to see Jerry back with the team!
  20. Super Scooter New Member

:search: Jerry's interviewed on the Emmet Otter and Fraggle Rock DVDs.

He sounds like he does when he performs Jerry.

Out of respect for Jerry's privacy, I'll just send him a letter through the proper channels rather than through facebook. He's always been kind enough to respond to fans in that way in the past. It'd be a shame to lose that privilege. :smirk:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.