How long have people been here?

Wembley

Reaction score
How long have we all been members of Muppet Central - in all its various locations - on forums.delphi.com and then here...? (IIRC we have had other places we've been too, but its been a long time)

I remember MC vaguely (Something about Obsessed Fraggle Fans) on Geocities(?) and being a part of at least three "Festival of the Bells" events in the old Chat rooms on Delphi. Even though I've only got 78ish posts under my belt here, I think I was one of the first people to come to the "new" Muppet Central forums... I joined on April 17th 2002 - I don't recall the exact date of the switchover.

Well, who else has been here for the whole duration? I'm impressed to see how much MC has grown over the years - Philip and crew have poured their effort into making this site what it is today!

--Rick "Wembley" Miller
..."You can NOT leave the magic!"

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I'm a semi-newbie. I came on board as a lurker shortly after the board moved here and started posting in August. So I've been around for a couple years.
Erin

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've joined just last year. It's been just a year. I've loved every muppety thing that goes on in this web site.

Party_Animal

Reaction score
I joined December 21, 2003, so I'll have been here a year by this time next month. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I've joined just last year. It's been just a year. I've loved every muppety thing that goes on in this web site.
Wow, hey, I can't believe that you've only been here a month. I feel like I've known you since, forever!

I've ben here since April 2002, so, what's that? Over two and a half years now.

I can't believe I ever wasn't here, though I can remeber back when I was just a lerker, reading other peoples meesages on the Delphi Board and wishing I could join in.

Bea:zany:{And if you count my future self, I've been here for, like, over a thousand years}regard

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I used to come to muppet central when I first had internet access in about 1997-98 I think. I was a member of the old delphi forum but never posted. I then signed up here and just read and never posted for a while then now I post all the time. This forum among other muppet communities made me more of a muppet/henson fan, seeing other fans made me want to collect much more, it was the combination of that and the release of the palisades muppet figures that made me more of a fan. Although I've always been a big fan I never collected as much as I do now.

Whatever

Reaction score
Fourteen months (the one thing I beat Beebers in!)