How long have people been here?

Whatever

Reaction score
I ain't gonna start, I'm a newbie meself y' know. And today I'm going home for Thanksgiving! Yippee! :big_grin:

christyb

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I ain't gonna start, I'm a newbie meself y' know. And today I'm going home for Thanksgiving! Yippee! :big_grin:
That's great Whatever. Plus I'm really a newbie here. I was always a muppet fan but now I realize that I really don't know that much and I'm still learning. Newbie's all the way!!! :big_grin:

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I ain't gonna start, I'm a newbie meself y' know. And today I'm going home for Thanksgiving! Yippee!
I never think of you as a newbie, somehow, never did. I'd love to see this STUPIDO newbie/oldie thing just drop dead, no other forum I've seen has EVER spent Valuable Time on the issue. Gack. *hurls rubber chickens at the issue, thereby killing it* *retrieves rubber chickens for future use*

:grouchy:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I never think of you as a newbie, somehow, never did.

:grouchy:
I joined only about two months before you did, enough to learn the ropes, I guess. I never really felt like a newbie anyway.

Beebers

Reaction score
I know. I'm a Leetle Cranky today, sorry. Have to work on Thanksgiving, money is tight, waiting for Tom to get here is getting at me, blahblahblah. He's in an unbreakable work contract through December, he's in Florida till then, grrrrrrr. Phone calls are no longer cutting it. Gah.

:grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I know. I'm a Leetle Cranky today, sorry. Have to work on Thanksgiving, money is tight, waiting for Tom to get here is getting at me, blahblahblah. He's in an unbreakable work contract through December, he's in Florida till then, grrrrrrr. Phone calls are no longer cutting it. Gah.

:grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy:
Ouch. Hope everything works out! I didn't think you are acting noticably cranky, though.
*hugs*

christyb

Reaction score
hey bobhopesite I like your avatar. By the way I've been here almost a month now.

pennyring

Reaction score
Not sure how to tell how long you were on Delphi... When I came here to post about Kermit at Disneyland a week or so ago, I was expecting to get the Delphi Forum. Guess I've been away awhile. :wink:

The weird thing though, is that I already had a few posts on this forum apparently. Funny cuz I don't remember it at all! Welcome to Bizarro World. :big_grin: