how many famous puppeteers for past and presnet are in here

melissa

Reaction score
i would like to know how want famous how many famous puppeteers are in here :smile: from the past and prestent :smile:

and some from the movie called labyrinth to and the story teller :smile:

melissa :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I wish I was a Muppeteer or could help you but I put up a thread like this and no one replied to that eather, so I think somone should do some sluthing and find out who are Muppeteers here under differant names.

Or we'll have to resort to guns and blackmail to find them.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
I wish I was a Muppeteer or could help you but I put up a thread like this and no one replied to that eather, so I think somone should do some sluthing and find out who are Muppeteers here under differant names.
and that's exactly why you won't find any...

apparantly there used to be more than one that would come in and check the place out and say "hi" but the instant they would do so, they were deluged with questions, and requests, etc, etc...and so now it's very rare to see one around. i think the only brave soul i've seen stick her head in since i joined back in July is Karen Prell.

*sigh*, it's a shame too...i'm sure they're awesome people if folks woulda just let them be Muppet fans, instead of giving them crap. but that's what happens when someone famous enters the room, all eyes turn. these are people that spend most of their time with their face OFF camera. warning sign number 1 that maybe they're not simply looking for attention.
they're people too...people with wicked cool jobs, but still just people.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
I'm not a famous puppeteer (...yet) either, but I know that Karen Prell and Jerry Nelson sneak around the boards sometimes. At Muppetfest Jerry told me he remembers seeing my screen name. I have a feeling they just come on as "guests" though, because of the mobsters just discussed. It's a shame they can't even be safe on a site dedicated to them.

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

beaker

Reaction score
That's why I and others feel a official fan site might attract more JHC people, performers or otherwise.

Hopefully www.muppets.com gets reinstated in 2003.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
if I were a famous puppeteer and just wanted to hang out, just wouldn't tell anyone who I was...or have multiple ID's..maybe the admin's might find out, but i'm sure they'd keep a secret...

no1yallno

Reaction score
There are many more of us here than you realize. EVERYONE gets their muppet news from this forum. Keep up the great work!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by no1yallno
There are many more of us here than you realize. EVERYONE gets their muppet news from this forum. Keep up the great work!
**gulp**

There are spies?

:big_grin: