1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

How much does the Muppet Movie DVD cost?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by JEANYLASER, Oct 16, 2008.

1. JEANYLASER Member

I need to know is "How much does the Muppet Movie DVD cost?" Because i wanted to buy it in MouseGear in EPCOT! Tomorrow Please tell me!
  2. Was Once Ernie New Member

Amazon has it for $14.99

:p
  3. Baby Gonzo Member

In the parks, it will probably cost around $20. I bought my copy in MGM. In retrospect, I paid too much for it, though I'm just glad to have it nonetheless.
  4. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I believe my Blockbust has it from 12.99
  5. rexcrk Active Member

There's no such thing as "spending too much" when we're talking about a fantastic movie like The Muppet Movie xD
  6. heralde Well-Known Member

Wow, $20 is a lot for a single DVD!
  7. Baby Gonzo Member

Yeah. The thing is, I bought it last November thinking that I wouldn't be able to find it anywhere else. Then I kept seeing it everywhere for less. :o
  8. heralde Well-Known Member

Ah, yeah I've done before, lol. Don't feel bad; $20 is a lot for a DVD, but it's not like it's $50. ;)
  9. Baby Gonzo Member

Heheh. Yeah, it's somewhat embarrassing, but the way I see it was that The Muppet Movie is defiantly worth it.
  10. heralde Well-Known Member

Agreed, that is one movie that is worth it. :)

Don't know why but as we're saying this, my first thought is of the scene with Piggy and Kermit in the restaurant. Such a great movie!

"The moon is just lovely. But Miss Piggy...the moon doesn't look like you..." ::sigh:: :) :mad: