How rude am I?

muppetfreek

Reaction score
I beg your pardon, i never introduced myself, so i will now :big_grin:

I'm Lex, i'm 17 from England. At 2 years old i was watching the muppets when ITV bought their show. BBC wouldnt have it - it would 'never take off'.

I can still remember all my fave muppet shows - john denver, harry belafonte, debbie harry, leo sayer...watching them over and over again.

At 7 years old i was still watching sesame street, and the kids in the playground took the mick out of me.

6 months ago I bought a 6 video set of muppet shows, which i watched whist revising for my AS examinations :stick_out_tongue:

and 3 days ago i purchased a kermit the frog beanie. kermit = my hero :big_grin:

the love for the muppets is still *sniff* deep inside :big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

nice meeting you all, i hope to stay for some time :smile:

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
You're the rudest person I've EVER MET!!! :wink:

Seriously, welcome to the board!

-SPEEGS

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Sheesh...I'm going to put aside your utter rudeness for a moment...and welcome you to the board. :smile: Enjoy the trip!

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
trip?

i thought we left that topic back in the snoop dog thread?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL, I left it there, and you should leave it their too graily scaley cream and coffee!! :big_grin:

Oh, while I got you on the line...do you know what's the status of my ZEN job? I think Marcus emailed me a few days ago, and I haven't heard a word since...:confused:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
we're changing site hosts right now...i'd email him again monday

it's a good thing too...i have about 8 reviews written, and am really getting tired of sitting on them because the site's down...again...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
OoOoOoOo....well I assume if I just email the Position Application email address that'll be him, so I'll just do that. See what the boss man says. Hopefully it'll be good news.

-Matt

Drtooth

Reaction score
How rude are you?

Not as rude as this...

BUURRRRRRAAAAPPPPP!!!!

Excuse me! I had that Burgerking Chili for lunch!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Eck....um Dr. Tooth...I think that's a piece of your intestine on the floor there...might want to pick that up before someone steps on it...:big_grin:

-Matt

muppetfreek

Reaction score
hey guys, this is a little late cuz my computer got messed up, but thanx for the welcome.

which muppets on the 25 anniversary thing does kermit sing being green on? i cant find it and its gonna take forever to look for!