How The Frog and The Pig Met

Muppetjente

Reaction score
How the frog and the pig meet

This is my verson of how Kermit and Miss Piggy meet when they worket on The Muppet Show.
Miss Piggy have just got a new job on a show called The Muppet Show. And when she meets Kermit she falls in love in him, but Kermit already have a frog-girlfriend.

Chapter one

It was morning in Los Angeles and Miss Piggy was on her way to a meeting with a guy named Jim Henson. She had read an article in the news paper that they needed a female singer on a show named The Muppet Show. She knocked on his office and waited for an answer "Come in" a voice said. Piggy walked in and smiled to Jim "Hello, my name is Miss Piggy and I called you earlier for a singing job on a show" Piggy said "Hello, yeah thats right. So you can sing and dance?" Jim asked "Yes" Piggy answered "Good. Now tell me why do you want to work on The Muppet show?" Jim asked "Beacause I love being in the spotlight and I think I deserve to get this job" Piggy said and smiled "Okey then. Why don't you go down to the Theater in Hollywood and talk to Kermit, he is the host of the show" Jim said. "Yeah sure" Piggy said "I give him a call to say that you are on your way" Jim said "Thanks" Piggy said "Bye see you around" Jim said "Bye" Piggy said and walked out of his office.

Piggy walked out on the street and waited for a Taxi. A taxi came and she sat in inside it "To the Muppet theatre, please" Piggy said. The driver nodded and drove away.

She arrived to the Theater and got out from the taxi. She looked at the building and thought it looked small on the outside. She walked inside and she saw a redhaired boy at the stage, she walked up to him "Excuse me but i'm here to talk to Kermit" Piggy said "Do you have a appointment with him?" the boy asked "Yes" Piggy said "Then follow me" The boy said. Piggy followed him up the stage and they walked backstage "I'm Scooter" the boy said "I'm Miss Piggy" Piggy said and smiled to him "He's on his office, so lets hope he have time to talk to you" Scooter said and walked up to Kermit's office and knocked on the door "Boss theres a pig here, and she said she has a appointment with you" Scooter said through the door. "Let her in" a voice said. Scooter nooded to her and walked away, and Piggy opened the door and walked in.

End of chapter one

Last edited:

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter two

Miss Piggy walked in to Kermit's office. She looked at him and thought it was weird that the host was a frog. "Hello i'm Miss Piggy" She said "Hi ho i'm Kermit the Frog" he said and got up from his chair and walked up to her and shook hands "I have to ask do you have any experience with being on stage?" Kermit asked "I have been doing commercials on Televison and I have had some singing lesson. So I have some experience" Piggy said "So you can act?" the frog asked "Yes I can" Piggy said "Cool you're hired. I will give the job as a singer and a actress job" Kermit said "I am? Oh thank you very much. Thats great" Piggy said happily "Yeah Jim liked you and wanted to hire you so I have to listen to him" Kermit said "That's good" Piggy said and smiled to him "The show will be on TV in a month, so we have to practice. Can you be here 6.00 am tomorrow?" Kermit said "Yes" Piggy answered "Great and then you can meet the others too" he said "Can't wait" She smiled "Do you have any questions?" Kermit asked "Yes. Can I get my own dressing room?" Piggy asked. Kermit looked confused at her and said "Let me think about that" "Good" She smiled and walked out of his office "See you tomorrow" She said and waved "Bye" he said.

When Piggy came out of Kermits office Scooter walked up to her "So how did it go?" Scooter asked "Great I got the job" Piggy said "But I thought I had to go on a audition?" "We had that, but the boss haven't had time to do that now." Scooter said "Oh" Piggy said "So I guess I see you tomorrow for practice?" Scooter asked "That's right" Piggy said and walked out.

Scooter looked at Piggy as she walked out of the theater, and walked up to Kermit's office and knocked on the door "Boss can I come in?" Scooter asked "Yes" Kermit answered throug the door. He walked in and asked "Why have you just hired people without having auditions?" "Because the show is starting soon, so I don't have time to audition" Kermit said and sighed "Oh okay. Uhm are you alright?" He asked "Yes I just miss Diane" Kermit said "Your girlfriend?" Scooter asked "Yes. I haven't seen her for over a month now, because I work to much" Kermit said sadly "Sorry to hear that. But can't you visit her in the swamp this weekend?" Scooter asked "Yes I can that" Kermit said "Good" Scooter smiled "But now I think you should go home, you have been here all day" Kermit said "You sure? What about you?" Scooter asked "Yes just go. I will soon go home too, just have to go through this list first" Kermit said and looked at the employee list "Thanks bos. See you tomorrow" Scooter said and waved "Bye" Kermit said

End of chapter two

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter three

The next morning Kermit was ready to rehearsal and give them their role. He walked out to the stage and looked out at the audience place were the other sat and waited for him "Hi ho guys, thanks for being here today. I hope you are ready?" Kermit asked "As you know our show will air in a month so we have to practice" Kermit was about to say more when he heard a door slam in the back and it was Miss Piggy "Miss Piggy you're late" Kermit said and crossed his arms "I'm really sorry but I overslept" Piggy said and sat down on a seat "That's not a excuse here" Kermit said "Anyway Jim have come up a stage name for us 'The Muppets'" "That sounds like a weird name" a purple weird guy said "You look weird" a bear said and looked at the weird guy "MUPPETS, MUPPETS" A red hairy guy shouted and panted "Easy there Animal" A purple musican said "Please be quiet when I speak" Kermit said "Let's start to introduce yourself" and pointed down to the bear "Oh me? I'm Fozzie Bear, and I like to tell jokes. So i'm gonna tell jokes on the show. Who wants to hear a joke?" Fozzie asked "Not now Fozzie we don't have to that. Next" Kermit said "My name is Gonzo and I'm a whatever. And i'm gonna do dangerous stunts on the show, thats going to be fun" Gonzo said "Hi there my name is Rowlf the Dog. And i'm going to play the piano. And I know Kermit, we have worket together before" Rowlf said "Hi my names is Dr.teeth and this are my band members Floyd, Animal, Janice, Zoot and Lips. And we are known as The Electric Mayhem" Dr. teeth said "Miss Piggy it's your turn" Kermit said and looked down to her. Piggy just rolled her eyes "Hello my name is Miss Piggy, and i'm going to sing on the show. And all of you have treat me as a star" Piggy demanded "Well doesn't she seems important" Gonzo whispered to Fozzie.

(Authors Note: I didn't want to introduce all the other muppets. That would have taken forever)

Some minutes later their was on the stage and looked at the sketches that they had been given "Like cool i'm going to be in a Veterinarian hospital sketch" Janice said "That's good for you babe" Floyd said and kissed her on the cheek "Oh moi is going to in that sketch too and a Pigs in Space sketch" Piggy said "Yeah you're going to be in a sketch with me and Strangepork" A pig said "And you are?" Piggy asked "I'm Link Hogthrob" Link said and shook hands "Uhm Miss Piggy" Piggy said "And thats mean that you and me are going to work alot together" Link said and winked to her "Do you want to get hurt?" Piggy asked and looked irritated at him "Uhm no?" Link asked "Good" Piggy said and walked away. Piggy walked up to Kermit who talked to Scooter "Uhm Kermit can I speak to you?" Piggy asked "Yeah sure" Kermit said "Can I still get my own dressing room?" Piggy asked "Why do you want to have your own dressing room?" Kermit asked "Beacause i'm the star of this show and I need that" Piggy demanded "Star of this show? The show haven't startet yet at call yourself a star? You are such a diva" Kermit said "Thank you I take that as a compliment" Piggy said and smiled to him "Uhm okay? Well I had to think about it" Kermit said and walked away "Wow you arrives late and then demand your own dressing room?" A voice said. Piggy turned around and saw Scooter "Of course a star as moi need her own dressing room" Piggy said "I don't think the boss have time to that" Scooter said "Of course he have, now if you excuse me I have to flirt with to get that room" Piggy said "Flirt with him? I don't think that would work, he have a girlfriend" Scooter said "He has? But I don't care, I do it anyway" Piggy said and walked up to his office.

Piggy knocked on his door and walked in "What do you want now?" Kermit asked irritated "Oh you know what I want" Piggy said flirtatious "I don't have time to that, please go out to the others" Kermit said "Not until I got my own dressing room" She said and blinked "Are you flirting with me to get your own room?" Kermit asked "Uhm maybe" Piggy said nerously "No that won't work. Now please get out of my office" Kermit said. "Fine i'm going" Piggy said and turned around and walked out the door. Piggy closed the door and leaned to it "Oh he like me" She thought and walked out to the others on stage.

End of chapter three

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter four

The next day Miss Piggy came early and waited outside. She didn't want to be today as was yesterday. Since she flirtet with Kermit yesterday to get her own dressing room she had fallen in love in him. She didn't know why it was just his eyes that is so charming. "Miss Piggy you're her early?" a voice said. She turned around and it was Kermit "Oh hi, yeah I didn't want to be late today" Piggy said "But you are really early, the others comes in an half an hour" Kermit said "Thats good I can keep you with company" Piggy said "You don't have to" Kermit said "But you seem so lonely" Piggy said and stroked his shoulder "If you are trying to flirt with me again, it wont work. And besides I have a girlfriend" Kermit said and locked the door up to the theater and walked in "How is she? Is she beatiful? How long have you been together?" Piggy asked. Kermit sighed and shook his head "You ask a lot of questions. We have been together for a year now" Kermit said "You didn't answer me other questions" Piggy said "Yes she's beautiful. You know you are getting on my nerves" Kermit said irritated "Oh I know that" Piggy smiled "Do you have kids are? Are you married?" "Seriously? Please stop. No and no" Kermit said "Does she lives here?" Piggy asked "Good grief. Fine you can get your own dressing room. Sheesh" Kermit said and walked up to his office "Thank you" Piggy said and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek "No can please leave me alone?" He asked "Yes" She answered and walked out to the stage. Kermit walked in to his office and sat down on his chair and looked at the photo of him and Diane "Can't wait to see you later today" He said to himself and kissed the picture.

Half and hour later the others had arrived and waited for Kermit. Link sat next to Piggy and flirtet with her "You know you are a beautiful pig" Link said "And you know that soon you will get a karate shop" Piggy said irritated. "Link I don't think she's into you" Fozzie said "Yeah she has feelings for Kermit" Rowlf said "How did you know that?" Piggy asked nervously "Uhm I saw how you looked at him yesterday" Rowlf said "You are in love with the frog? That's the weirdest thing I ever heard" Link laughet "The weirdest thing I heard it's that Gonzo is dating a chicken" Fozzie said and looked over to Gonzo "Its not weird it's true love" Gonzo said "So it will never be us two?" Link asked "Never" Piggy said irritated "But the frog has a girlfriend" Link said "I don't care" Piggy said.
"Uhm guys can you please be quiet? Kermit is coming. And he want all of you to be quiet" Scooter said

Kermit walked out on the stage with Jim and smiled to them "Hi ho guys, Today Jim is going to be here with us" Kermit said "Hello Muppets. I'm here to say that next week a star will come and rehearsal with us. I will not tell you who. It is a suprise." Jim said "In every episode of The Muppet show a famous person will appear" "Yeah and some friends of Jim will aslo come and visit us next week" Kermit said "Those who are suppose to be in sketches, can go backstage to get their costumes. Hilda our wardrobe lady is waiting there" Jim said.
Piggy, Rowlf, Janice, Link and Strangepork walked backstage to get their costumes.
"Ah hello, i'm Hilda" Hilda said "And here's yours costumes". Piggy looked at her Pigs in space costume and didn't like it at all "Ugh I dont like this dress" Piggy said "You will wear that, missy" Hilda "You are negative to everything" Rowlf said "Yeah don't be such a diva" Link said. Piggy ignored them and looked at the dress "How did you get this job? Flirtet with Kermit?" Link laughet. Suddenly Piggy got angry and karate chopped him "HIYYYAAA". Link fell on the floor "ouch" he muttered "I better stay far away from you" Rowlf said "Like agree" Janice said and backed away.

Later on the day they all sat on their sat again and heard what Kermit was saying "Thank you for today. And we see you on monday again. And I hope you enjoy your weekend" Kermit said "Goodbye everyone"Jim said "Oh and Miss Piggy may I speak to you"Kermit said "Seems you are in trouble" Gonzo said. When the others had left, Piggy walked up to Kermit on the stage "Is something wrong?" She asked "Yes I heard that you hurted Link earlier today" Kermit said angrily "Yeah he got on my nerves. And I didn't hurt him" Piggy said "Well anyway. Please don't do that again." Kermit said "Fine I promise" Piggy said and rolled her eyes "Good. Now if you excuse me I have to catch a train" Kermit said and walked out of the theater and Piggy followed him "Bye" Piggy said and walked away "Bye" Kermit said and locked the theater.

End of chapter four

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter five

Later that day Kermit had arrived to the swamp and couldn't wait to see Diane again. But first he had to say hi to his family. He saw his mom sat on a log and stared at the water "Hi mom" Kermit said. She turned around and gasped and ran to him "Kermit you're home" She said with a smile and gave him a big hug "Yeah i'm home, but only for the weekend" Kermit said "Only for the weekend?" She sighed. Kermit was about to say more when his sisters and brothers ran to him "KERMIT" they all yelled "HI ho guys, i missed you alot" He said "Where's Diane?" "She's on the other side of the swamp. I think she has missed you alot" his mother said "Thanks" kermit said and walked away.

When he came to other side of the swamp he found Diane "Hi ho" he smiled. She turned around and gave him a happy smile and ran up to him "Kermit, you are home" Diane said and kissed him on the cheek "Oh Diane, i missed you so much" Kermit said "I missed you too" Diane said "Can't wait to spend the weekend with you" Kermit said and laid his arms around her waist "Wait? So you are only staying here for the weekend?" She asked "Yes, I have to go back to work again" Kermit said "Oh okay" She sighed "Is everything alright?" he asked "Yeah sure i'm alright" She lied "You sure? You didn't look very happy when I told you that i'm only staying for the weekend" Kermit said "It's nothing" She said "Come on lets sit down on a log together" she said and took his hand and sat down on the log. Kermit layd his arm around her shoulder and looked at the water "I really miss being in the swamp" Kermit said "And I really miss that you are here with me" Diane said and layd her head on his shoulder "Sorry but it's just to much work to do" Kermit said "I know you say that all the time" Diane said "What I try to come home every weekend? Or you can move to the big city so we can live together there?" Kermit asked "No i'm not a city frog. Remember that on time I came with you to L.A? I didn't like it all, to much noise and traffic" Diane said "Yeah that's true but you get used to it" Kermit said "But I don't want to" Diane said. "Listen I don't want to fight, can't we just have a good time?" Kermit asked.

She nooded in agreement and kissed him gently on the lips, she pulled away after a little while and looked at him "There's something i've want to ask you about" Diane said "What is it?" Kermit asked. She took a big breath "I want tadpoles" She whispered "Tadpoles? We have talked about this before, and you know that I don't have time to take care of them" Kermit said "Can't you just quit the TV thing? And live happily with me?" Diane asked "I would love to have tadpoles with you, but I don't have time" Kermit said "You never have" Diane said irritated and got up from the log and looked angry at him "Kermit I can't wait forever to have tadpoles" She said and walked away. Kermit got up and after her and grabbed her hand "I love you very much, but please can't we wait?" Kermit begged. She looked at him and sighed "Fine we can wait, but you know I hate it" Diane said "Thank you" Kermit smiled "And I love you too" She said. Kermit smiled at her and kissed her gently on the lips.

End of chapter five

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter six

The next morning Kermit woke up in the swamp, but why didn't Diane sleep next to him. He got up and saw Diane sitting on a log. "Diane are you alright?" He asked and walked closer to her. She heard him and sighed "I've been thinking about this all night" Diane whispered "What are you talking about?" Kermit asked. Diane turned around and looked at him "Our relationship. I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore" Diane cryed "Wait? A-are you breaking up with me?" he asked and looked confused at her "Yes i'm sorry" Diane said and lowered her head "But why?" he asked with tears in his eyes. "You are never here, and when you come home you are just here for two days. And when is the next time i'm going to see you again?" She asked "Please Diane don't do this, I love you" Kermit said "I can try and come home every weekend, but please don't do this" "I want a frog that is home everyday" Diane said "So you really mean it? You are breaking up with me?" He asked "Yes i'm sorry. I think this is the best for both of us" Diane said "I want tadpoles and you are not ready for it yet"
"I guess you're right" He whispered and looked down. Diane looked at him and gave him a hug "Goodbye" She cryed "Goodbye" he said and hugged her back and then she pulled away and walked away with tears in her eyes. Kermit looked at her as she walked away from him. He couldn't belive the she broke up with him. He decided to go back to his family and be there for the rest of the weekend.

He walked up to his mother who talked to her friends "Hi mom" He said and tried to held in his tears. She turned around and looked at him "Kermit? Is everything alright?" She asked "No Diane just broke up with me" Kermit said and lowered his head "Oh son, sorry to hear that" She said and hugged Kermit "I guess it's was the right thing to do. I'm never home and she wants tadpoles, and i'm not ready for it yet" Kermit said "I didn't want to say this to you, but she has been talking about breaking up with you" His mother said "She has?" Kermit asked "Yes i'm sorry that I didn't tell you that yesterday" His mother said "It's alright" Kermit smiled "Maybe you will find someone better than her" She said "I don't think I will have time for relationship now" Kermit said "I guess your right" She said "Now if you excuse me I will go and sit on a log and stare in the water" Kermit said and walked out on a log and sat down. He stared down in the water but all he could see was her reflection that stared up at him. "I'm sorry" he whispered

End of chapter six

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint the readers, but i'm not going to continue on this story anymore. The reason is because I don't have inspiration to come up with new chapters anymore. So i'm just ending the story here. I will write new stories someday but not now.

I'm sorry. I hope you understand!