1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

How to Fix an action Replay for GBA SP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kuriboh Man, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

Hi I'm Back:)! it has sure been a while since I have last been here. I need your help. For those who knows these websites might know what I'm Talking about. How would I fix an Action Replay (Game Shark) if I got an Error Like This:

"WARNING 1st FAT TABLE FAILED":confused:

Does anyone know? If not I understand completely.:halo:
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

ARs for GBA are peices of crap. Mine lasted a week before it stopped working. And I mean it stopped working in the sence that it wasnt being recignised in the system. If I did get it to work, you couldnt move AT ALL, or it would freeze. You had to sit there like a statue while playing it. And I never got that error. ARs for PS2 and DS are much more reliable. Just saying. I know this didnt help you at all
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I love the DS. I gotta get me one of those!
  4. Kuriboh Man

the system goes by the name of
    "Datel's Ultimate Codes for Pokemon" (Then again I'm sure no one has ever heard of it):(. and BTW I'm trying to save money to buy a DS myself! :)
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Cool. I want a DS Lite. But I'm not sure whan I'll ever get one.
  6. Kuriboh Man

I would like the Original ones. I don't know why but I do.
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I do really like the design on the original.