How to fix immobile joints on the new Muppet figures

Vangelus

Reaction score
Hey, I'm totally new to both this forum, and the Muppet fandom. :big_grin: The Palisades toys totally got me hooked again. Now for those DVD's...

Anyway, I was reading about lots of breakages and unmoving joints with the new toys. I dunno if it was mentioned before, but usually this means paint has dried in the joint. However, using force on the joint may end up with a dismembered muppet on your hands, so here's a better trick. Get some model clippers or a screwdriver (something with a flat, thin end), and carefully work it into and around the seam of the joint. Then, test the joint again. If it still doesn't work, repeat the process, then grab some pliers and grasp an area near the seam. Carefully twist it until you get some movement. That's how I got the immobile right arm of Honeydue's rabbit to work. (I had to see the prototype pictures to remind myself it was supposed to move :big_grin: )

I haven't seen this method mentioned anywhere, so I thought I'd share it.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Good Tips. thanks after careful examnation, I realized all sorts of things moved on the Bunny, even the lever on the right side of his head (his right my left). Ken just gets cooler each day.

If you are planning on ordering the Muppet DVD set from TIMELIFE.COM 2 tricks for you....

1) Enter this Coupon Code in the box before you check out
CA25R2 it will give you 25% off.

2) if your order is more than $100 before shipping, you can mark the little box on the Shopping Cart page, and they will defer your payment into 4 equal monthly installments!

Have fun.

Duke