1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

How to start making puppets?

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by charlynoa, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Chuk

Chuk New Member

Hey I'm new here. I don't know if every knows this show cousin Skeeter. But I'm trying to make a puppet similar to him. Any help

Diego Fiorucci likes this.
  2. I have a question. Do you think it's necessary to cover the inside with some cloth?

3. Hi Chuck.
    Excuse me because my natural language is Spanish, not English.
    I'm new on this but I understand he's not made with the usual patterns. He has been sculpted, they took a cast and made him with latex foam. Later he has been flocked.
    That's what has been used since some seassons for Miss Piggy, Statler and Waldorf, the Swedish Chef. And it's the same they use for the Julie Andrews' new show characters.