How's it going?

RedDragon

Reaction score
So I haven't been around in forever.....again.....

Yeah, I know, I'm horrible.....

So how's it going?

I've graduated high school....I'm going to UIC this fall....I'm going to go on a canoe trip to the boundary waters in August....and I got two poems published in my schools literary magazine...I still can't drive....I have come up with many more stories....and subsequently threw them out....I'd love to write the ones I've kept....but I have problems with that.....oh well....

So how's it with you?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I was chatting with you on MSN for a little while, so it actually doesn't seem like it's been a while.

And I still can't drive either, and it's starting to drive my parents crazy, lol!

Congratulations on your graduation, and having two poems being published!

Say hi to Merlin for me!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Thank you....I will.....And say hi to Tommie too.....

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
NYSSA! YOU EXIST! Well, I mean, I KNOW you exist, of course, because I just kidnapped you the other day and yeah wasn't that fun? Really bad pizza, but otherwise WHOOPIE! And anyway, YAY you're on MC! Which is so rare and yet so awesome! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And now, Toga reappears on MC too... and so does her mysterious avatar!

anytimepally

Reaction score
And I still can't drive either, and it's starting to drive my parents crazy, lol!
lol.. I know what that's like.. it took me a long, long time to get my license.. hopefully they'll relax :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The problem is, I don't like driving, but I HAVE to because they don't want to have to drive a full-grown man everywhere, and they won't let me take the bus or a taxi... so I kind of HAVE to continue to learn how to drive.