1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

How's the weather where you are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Well-Known Member

It's been in the 90's today! Gosh, I can't imagine what this summer is going to be like. I start sweating just thinking about it. makes me wish I was back in Panama.

2. lael

lael New Member

right now. dark. cool, not cold. subtle breeze. all around nice out.

3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I see spots randomly quite often.:p

4. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

it's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiney day :sing:

5. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

It's gorgeous outside! Sunny and I think it's getting up into the 80's today. Makes it really hard to work! I can't wait for lunchtime when I can go outside for awhile! :)

6. Skye

Skye Active Member

Hehe, me too!

It was a little chillier than expected today, but I can't complain too much!

7. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Very nice day out today, if I felt like it, I'd do something outside.

Daniel

8. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

We had a nice sunny day in these parts. Been sunny all week, but today was the warmest day so far.

9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It's going to be 84 tomorrow with PM showers. That's cool with me!:)

10. VERY hot! probably due mostly to the griffith park fire yesterday:eek:

11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Oh yeah! I heard about that. I hope everything is okay there, Jenn.:eek: :concern:

12. lael

lael New Member

I see two kinds of spots from time to time.

My Carol-Anne spots: :eek:
    (fades from white to blue to green to gray to fuzzy to nothing), from looking into a light source for too long. I see these quite a bit b/c I'm not the sharpest cheese in the sammich. These are mostly associated with looking into Head Lights or The Sun.

My You're Gonna Black Out spots: :sleep:
    (a lot of little white sparkly dots, squiggling around the edge of my vision circling their way to the center of my line of sight followed by blackness in the same pattern until alls black) then nothing. hopefully I've seen this coming and made it to the floor or a chair before I fall to it. This tends to happen with EXTREME pain/head trauma or once every 6 months when I get up to fast after donating to the local blood drive.

I don't like these spots they're no bueno I tell ya.
    No bueno at all.

Just thought I'd share.
    Have a wonderful day!

13. anytimepally

sunny & bright, but there are actually one or two clouds today

14. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Very sunny and it's going to be warm. Almost too warm for my taste in fact. Probably going to be about 86 degrees today. I'm not too happy when it gets above 82/83. Oh well. It's nice to see the sun.

15. wes

wes Active Member

Finally it's warm for good, to nice to be inside!

16. anytimepally

I find even when it's cold, it's too nice to be inside. but maybe I just hate inside :p

17. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

Hot and humid. Also, It's sunny today, but we're expecting some rain tomorrow.

18. yeah everythings pretty much alright now. everyone's just worried about the wildlife, that they'll be around the surrounding neighborhoods for a while. i was kinda worried about losing my new job (work at the greek theatre) thank god it didn't burn down!:eek: but yeah, everything seems to be under control now

19. Winslow Leach

Sunny & warm, with an occasional light breeze. Very nice!

20. Winslow Leach

Overcast, but warm.