How's the weather where you are?

Skye

Reaction score
Freakin' cold!! The weather here has just been crazy recently... it sure is winter!

Teheheman

Reaction score
It's cold with a 75% chance of COLD.......I was watching the weather forcast here and I said "Screw the weather, screw Steve Horstmyer, screw Paul Horton, Screw that guy Beasley, Screw Steve Raliegh and screw Steve Raliegh's chin". I want warm weather and I want global warming now. Screw Al Gore and those hippy conservationist, I wanna be warm, and I can care 2 squats less what happens 80 years after I die, I'm cold now dangnabit.

Daniel

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
In the places where it's cold, I heard on TV that if any part of your body is exposed to the cold for more than 30 seconds, you run the risk of frostbite! That's...yeah that's cold!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Today it's cold and snowy. I'm so sick of it being cold and snowy. I'm sure you're all going "you live in Minnesota so what are you complaining about?" Well, we started out with such a mild winter that now this is all really hard to take! The temp this morning was -7, but it will be getting above zero today! Heatwave! The snow is annoying though, because it's so cold it's light and powdery and is making the roads really slippery. Not a good thing for driving. Oh well.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
SNOW DAY!!

It just started snowing a bit ago and the ground is already covered!

Yay for snow!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
WOW! I saw the news and I feel really lucky. It mean All we get down here is like a little bet of clod weather combind with some sun, that's it. It's crazy all over the country!:eek: