1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

How's the weather where you are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 4, 2005.

1. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Well-Known Member

Here's much snow, I think 3 or 4 inches or something.
    And it's really COLD!
    Now I am a frozen piece of cheese...:eek:

2. Pork

Pork Well-Known Member

Well, in my part of the world it's... remarkably cool for this time of year. It's been raining most days this summer...which is sort of a nice change from the December weather Australia normally gets. I'm quite enjoying it.

3. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Well-Known Member

It's been in the mid-30s this week.:eek:

4. muppet fan girl

muppet fan girl Well-Known Member

Cold and Snowy :smirk:

5. Davina

Davina Well-Known Member

too freaking cold! weeks of sub zero temps have frozen the fume vent on our septic tank and making the house smell (dealing with that today, thankfully it's not too hard to fix, but might return if it doesn't warm up soon...) and now it's too cold my truck won't start.. makes the day off last minute shopping i was going to do today look like it won't be happening and not sure about getting to work tomorrow.. it's too cold and i want it to warm up! just a little, please... 20 degrees or so would be just fine.. instead they are saying the winds might start again. do not want. 87 mph winds this week would likely be deadly.. certainly very annoying. it's cold enough! *end rant*

6. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Well-Known Member

7. beau

beau Well-Known Member

Surprisingly warm.

8. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

It just started snowing. In Atlanta, that's big news.

9. Nick22

Nick22 Well-Known Member

pretty chilly, but i can't complain

10. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

Blizzard..i love it

11. Pork

Pork Well-Known Member

Raining and cold... in Summer :(

12. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Its cold and supposed to snow tomorrow (um...today? I confuse myself wen I say up past midnght)

I really doubt it will snow, but it is unusually cold where I live.

13. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

It's sort of cold, but sunny. Last night, we got a couple inches or snow, so the kids got a two hour delay.

14. JaniceFerSure

It's snowing tiny flakes tonight. We received approximately 4 inches of snow last night.:smirk:

15. aussiepuppeteer

aussiepuppeteer Active Member

sunny and warm :super: missing the rain from before christmas though; i love the sound of it

16. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Well-Known Member

now it rains. A lot. That's why the Netherlands are called a 'froggy's country' or in dutch, 'een kikkerland' :) haven't seen Kermit yet

17. MarieIsabella

MarieIsabella Well-Known Member

Its cold and snowy in PA ... I use to love the winter time, of course that was when I didn't drive! :)

18. JaniceFerSure

Highs in the low to mid 20s, lows for the week in the teens. There is snow from a few days ago still waiting to melt. :rolleyes:

19. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I was going to say it's sunny this morning, but I just turned around to look outside and saw some clouds approaching. Drat.

20. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

The sad thing is, that's REFRESHING compared to what we've got. We're not even in the teens TODAY!