How's the weather where you are?

Skye

Reaction score
I know, I was afraid some people might be getting sick of me. I'm sorry. I will.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's 90 again, humid, sunny, blah. I'm so done with summer and it's only early August. I keep hoping that the weather will start to change, the last couple of summers we've ended up with some really nice weather in August so I'm hoping for that!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Poor Tommie, poor me, poor everybody... High 102, with BURNING sun!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Skye? I hate to tell you this, but if you don't mind... shut up, please.
Hey! you! watch it buster! I don't appreciate you saying that to my sweetie at all!:mad:

I know, I was afraid some people might be getting sick of me. I'm sorry. I will.
It's okay, sweetie! You're never annoying to me. I love hearing about your perfect days and I'm more glad then anything that you have then the anything, too! I love you, Sweetheart!:flirt: Just ignore him if he's going to be like that to you. You deserve so much better then that and to be treated better then that. It's nit any wonder he can't get a girl. Yeah! That was a shot!:wink:

It was really hot today! Was sweating a lot today.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Gonna be HOT! 100 with a heat index of 110. Thank GOD I don't work tomorrow.

Daniel

Skye

Reaction score
Awww...we're never sick of you, Skye!:smile:
Aw, thank you, Winslow!
Hey! you! watch it buster! I don't appreciate you saying that to my sweetie at all!:mad:

It's okay, sweetie! You're never annoying to me. I love hearing about your perfect days and I'm more glad than anything that you have them than anything, too! I love you, Sweetheart!:flirt: Just ignore him if he's going to be like that to you. You deserve so much better than that and to be treated better than that. It's not any wonder he can't get a girl. Yeah! That was a shot!

It was really hot today! Was sweating a lot today.
Aww wow, I just want to thank you so much, William! This is the sweetest thing in the whole world. You're so amazing for sticking up for me, and sweetie, you always make me feel so much better about everything. I love you too, honey!

It is really hot, and I hope it cools off for everyone soon!