1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

How's the weather where you are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Hayley B Active Member

So far Sandy seems to be hitting Rehobeth Beach,DE.. So heading up my way. :scary:
  2. MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Mine too. We're already on a state of emergency and my school already closed tomorrow.
  3. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

There's a storm going on and I have no school tommarow! Yippee!! :)
    Plaid Fraggle likes this.
  4. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I am a nervous wreck knowing that my husband has to go to work in this tomorrow. ;_;
  5. amygam Member

W.Kentucky is sunny but windy. Last night my mom in E.Ky said they were getting a snow advisory, and some friend posted snow pics on their Facebook accounts last night.
  6. Hayley B Active Member

So far. I haven't had my power out all day. Though it's been nothing but News on the TV all day. Not letting me even watch DWTS. Decided to change to Family Guy on TBS. So tired of Sandy. But it could be worst with the power off.
  7. amygam Member

The power is out at my mom's. :( Which means I may not get to hear from her tonight :( Not happy :(
  8. Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

D: That is bad news! I'm sorry... I wish you luck with that :D

I almost blew away today. That was fun.
  9. MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

I have power out too. Luckily I have a generator.
  10. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Cold and in the 40's!!! Also thank god the hurricane is over!! At least where I am. It's just typical cold rainy day now. TIME TO GET OUT MY MUPPETS SOCKS!!!
    Zoot the Saxer likes this.
  11. Zoot the Saxer Active Member

Erm, hot, I think...:confused:...Maybe it's just my fever...haven't really been out...just been reading ghost stories and watching Edward Scissorhands...it's, um, been pretty rainy, though...but I sure am grateful to live on the West Coast right now...hope everyone's doing okay over there...
  12. catherine Active Member

it was raining this morning and now it's dark. It was starting to turn sunny this afternoon.
  13. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

It is 60 degrees in the Midwest during the fall season. Ugh! I always get unusual weather around here.
    Plaid Fraggle likes this.
  14. Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Same here, Heartland neighbor. Saaaame here. But it was glorious weather for my run :)
  15. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

52 here today. To say I'm loving this weather is an understatement. :)
  16. catherine Active Member

sunny today, now it's clear skies otuside but 9c
  17. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Today's weather is 12 degrees Celsius and it's a clear day. The wind is southeast at 10 km/h and the humidity is at 83%.
  18. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

It's great! In the 50's!
  19. catherine Active Member

not very warm outside, very cloudy and raining. It's about 6c in cambridge
  20. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Today's weather is 10 degrees Celsius and it's a foggy day. The wind is North at 0 km/h and the humidity is at 96%.