1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

How's the weather where you are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 4, 2005.

1. WemblinFool18

WemblinFool18 Active Member

I'm in Central Florida, and I personally find it nightmarish. I don't much like excessively warm weather anyway, but the speed in which it changes around here is ridiculous! I went for a walk last week at 9 am and it was CHILLY. I went for a walk today at 9 am and it was HOT.

2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Just got back from Chicago where it was only about 50 degrees the whole time we were there (I had to buy a jacket), meanwhile back home in Texas, it's over 75 degrees.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  3. AubreeMadison

AubreeMadison New Member

Incredibly Bipolar currently. It was supposed to be 87 degrees so I wore a tank top and shorts and it's 65 right now.

4. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Right now, we have chances of thunderstorms all week. :sigh: And also, it's supposed to get really hot.

5. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Hot hot hot. My dad actually had to put the air conditioners in (I think) yesterday and the fan is actually going on downstairs where I am right now.

6. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Too sodding hot

7. MikaelaMuppet

Hot and muggy today. Actually had to put the air conditioners on because of that.

BlakeConor14 likes this.
  8. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

It's 23:00 here in UK need to be up for school by 6:45 and it's 25 degrees Celsius outside

9. MikaelaMuppet

6:32 PM here in the US and I don't have to get up for school anymore.

10. MikaelaMuppet

Surprise surprise. Another hot and muggy day yesterday and it was the same pattern as yesterday. Putting the air conditioners on.

11. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Rainy and sunny all in one day.

That's New England for you.

12. muppetgem

That happens a lot here in Michigan.

In Michigan, it can be 20 degrees and snowy on one day, and 60 degrees and sunny the next day. It's like the saying goes: "If you don't like the weather in Michigan, wait five minutes."

This picture pretty much sums it up:
    [​IMG]

13. LittleJerry92

It's also frustrating (for me, anyway) when it rains on a Saturday and I want to go for a walk in the woods (I prefer going for ones on Saturdays, but Sundays work too). Or when it rains too much and then areas are flooded and fish are swimming in spots they shouldn't be.

14. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Gross. That's all there is to it.

15. LittleJerry92

I can now easily say the summer of 2017 has to be the most bipolar summer weather in New England I've ever seen.

16. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

I'm in NJ and well, it's going to rain all weekend thus ruining the couples beach day my boyfriend and I had planned with some of his work buddies and their girls :(

No worries over moving couples beach day but, whenever it rains/snows/whatever type of precipitation, my bad knee swells up like crazy and, I spend the entire day in pain and if the weekend is looking like that, I'm not excited D< (I'm already having some knee pain and owie)

17. LittleJerry92

Actually very nice out today.... Went for a walk in the woods.

18. muppetgem

Rain. Lots and lots of rain. We desperately needed it, though.

19. Furball 8

Furball 8 Member

Wind...bloody stupid, useless wind.

20. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Over here it was windy but it felt good 'cause it was a cool breeze on an otherwise very hot day.