1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

How's the weather where you are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 4, 2005.

1. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Right now we're getting our first real snow of the year.

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Our very first frost happened today.

3. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Rainy, gray, and chilly. The chilly I don't mind. It's the rain and gray I hate.

4. ConsummateVs

It's snowing. Hard.

5. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Cold.

Very cold.

6. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Lucky.
    Quite the opposite over here. It was cold last week, but it's gradually been getting warmer and warmer. It's in the 70s now and a bit humid. At night it's consistently been cold the whole month. A week of of the 70s feels a lot hotter than it normally would have. It's very hard to get used to the weather when it keeps flip flopping.

7. ConsummateVs

Oh, trust me, it's not as great as it sounds. Although it looks pretty, the roads are really nasty and people keep getting into accidents.

8. NLPuppetGuy

NLPuppetGuy New Member

Major Snowstorm happining here in Newfoundland. 60 Centimeters!

9. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Cold. Very cold. In fact, so cold that we're likely not going to leave the house for two more days, let alone with snow all around.

10. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

It's really cold down here too. The weatherman says we're going to get all the way down to the single digits tonight!

Over in time square, they're also gearing up for the second coldest day on record.

11. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

HOT. Very HOT. Yesterday it was 80 degrees which set a record high for Feb. 22 where I live! :drool:

12. MikaelaMuppet

Rainy. There’s a storm currently going on at the moment, but we aren’t getting the heavy flooding.

13. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Minus 2 . Feels like minus 12 snowing and proper icy. In March

MARRRRRRRCHHHHHHHHHHHH

14. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

15. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

The weather's been actually pretty good this week. Most of this week it's been sunny and decent temperature, save for Wednesday. Last weekend it was predicted we would get thunderstorms yesterday and Wednesday, but it didn't happen after all. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and decent again, so all in all a great week of weather for us.

16. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Yesterday's weather was HORRIBLE. Dark skies, a wintery mix, and gusting winds that knocked out the power in my house for 29 hours.

17. MikaelaMuppet

That's terrible. We ended up being lucky and not losing power at all.

18. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Some people in the Northeast were very lucky indeed. I was not one of them.

19. MikaelaMuppet

Where do you live if it's okay for me to ask you?

20. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

I really am enjoying so far the weather this March. It's supposed to be in the 40's, 50's, & 60's this week. Perfect imo. :flirt: