1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

How's the weather where you are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 4, 2005.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Don't recall that episode, but I love the "scraped pizza one".

LISA: There you are, your "instead of hotscakes".
    OLIVER: What is it?
    LISA: It's an Ee-talian pancake. You probably know it by it's American name...a pizza.
    OLIVER: A pizza?!
    LISA: Yes, I scraped off the anchovies and mushrooms, that's the dinner part. Unless of course you want the anchovies and mushrooms from breakfast, and the you can have the hotscake for dinner.
    OLIVER: Lisa, nobody eats anything like this for breakfast!
    EB: (enters, and sees Oliver's pizza) Oh boy, my favorite breakfast...Scraped Pizza!
  2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Actually I'm from central Jersey (Monmouth County; I'm 1/2 a mile from the ocean). Bob Grant, he's a talk show host on AM radio, right? I know of him, but otherwise I really only listen to Stern on KRock and the news on 1010WINS. :)
  3. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

That's gotta be pretty nice being real close to the shore like that. And yes indeedy, Bob Grant is an AM radio host. For many years now (He's about 75). He lives in north NJ and broadcasts from NYCity (On WOR now, on WABC in the past; both are major enough stations that the reception can be adequately picked up even 3 hours away here in Philadelphia).
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth's Daily Weather

Today: A bit muggy. High 84, with a mix of clouds and sun.

For Breakfast: Fruity Pebbles

For Supper: Chicken Pasta, and Popcorn Shrimp

I think I'll post in this thread at night from now on, so that way when I get to supper, I won't have to say "me no know" anymore.
  5. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

All righty, I haven't had a chance to post my daily weather/food reports for a couple of days! But I have time today!

redBoobergurl's Minnesota weather:

HOT

Any other questions? Just kidding, it's REALLY hot here right now, about 93 degrees and sunny. Tomorrow it might reach 100. Blah!

Breakfast: Rice Krispies and (Shock!) a piece of toast with raspberry jelly
    Lunch: Turkey sandwich, cheetos, bottle of water
    Dinner: I think it's a ham and noodle hotdish with cheese. My mom explained it to me this morning, but I was half asleep at the time.
  6. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Today's weather: Not a cloud in the sky! :) Warmer than 20 degrees, nice outside.
  7. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

TO-day: Started out sunny and fairly warm outside, but it became overcast and coolish around noontime.

Breakfast: Homemade toast with Cheez Whiz, iced tea
    Lunch: Slice of pizza, couple of garlic fingers
    Supper: Rigatoni with cheese sauce, Diet Coke (reportedly Brian Wilson's favorite drink!), coconut cream pie
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Hey....our swimming poor (outdoor) is 30 degrees C....Mmmmm....
  9. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Warmer than outside... Graarl... **drools**
  10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth's Daily Weather

Today: H*O*T*!*!*! High I missed the weather today,with haze!

For breakfast: I COOKED MY OWN EGGS AND BACON! I FEEL PROUD!

For Supper: KFC
  11. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

Nice here today with a high of 78. We sure could use a good soaking rain though because the grass is really turning brown

For breakfast I had blueberry muffins.
  12. That Announcer

Have you noticed how we all have our breakfast trends on this board? D'Snowth usually has a sugar cereal and always has milk; I usually have a grilled cheese sandwich and always have iced tea (haven't had anything else now with my breakfast for two years); MuppetsRule usually has muffins; Lisa has peanut butter 99% of the time; and Gardy usually has scones for tea. (That last one may not have been breakfast, but who cares.)
  13. D'Snowth

What can I say That Announcer, I'm to milk, as you are to iced tea. We all have our favorite beverages. BTW, I hope you don't mind my satiring you and your love for iced tea in T*K*O, as I myself am satiring my love for...you know who.
  14. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

15. That Announcer

Oh, MONTGOMERY? That's OK, everyone else in my family makes fun of me for that too. Actually, it's not as bad an addiction as it is in my uncle Ron, who has iced tea at all three meals!
  16. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Hot today if not in shade. Beautiful sunset, I must say. And breakfast was... golly gee wiz, I don't remember what I had for breakfast! I knew there was a reason I usually post here earlier...
  17. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

So I'm posting earlier today!

Weather is nice in the shade. A little too hot in the sun. As for temperature, well the thermometer downstairs says about 103.4, but it's not particularly accurate when the sun is on it. Weather.com says it's 87, I'd go with that.

Breakfast: large glass of milk with a sandwich of toasted bread, cinnamon, and peanut butter. Eaten outside on deck in shade where it's just gorgeous.
  18. That Announcer

Weather was great here today. High of 21, sunny all day long. A few clouds in the sky, but not enough to bother me.

Breakfast was a grilled cheese (with Colby for something different), with iced tea (of course) and a banana. (From now on, I will refer to a breakfast of a grilled-cheese and iced tea as "the inevitable breakfast.")

Lunch was a can of weiners and beans. (You Yanks might call it "franks and beans", but we Newfies do not.)

Supper'll be a Quarter Pounder and a Diet Coke.
  19. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I don't like the weather in Kansas....it doesn't get hot enough for the mosquitos to go away!!! I get to go back to my hotter than hot home tomorrow...and first project, to go swimming in my awesomely warm pool!
  20. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Here I am with my daily weather report...

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

Ok, you get the picture, it's HOT! It might reach 100 degrees today! Then tonight it's supposed to rain and cool everything off a bit. It's just too hot to move right now though.

Breakfast was, I'll bet you can't guess it, it was CEREAL! That's right! Honey Nut Cheerios to be exact.

Lunch was just some yoghert and cheese, it's hard to eat when it's so warm.

Dinner....not sure yet. Stay tuned. :)