How's the weather where you are?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Today started with the pitter patter of raindrops, and is now that delightfull grey that is always over our heads in teh sunny isle of great britian.

Bea:zany:{Warining: Those who cannot understand sarcasm may be at risk by this post}regard

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Beauregard, you forgot to tell us what you had for breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day, you know.

And sarcasm is alive and well and clearly understood. :rolleyes:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh good lord! How incosiderate of me! You must be hanging in suspence!!!

I had shredded wheat and toast with ginger preserve, and a cup of tea. Wait, no tea. Hmmm...I should go get some.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
ew, weather's icky looking. Not sure about temperature, but I see lots of clouds and wind out my window. What happened to all the pretty colors that were on my blinds during sunrise? arg.

Breakfast, breakfast, haven't had it yet. But probably some sort of peanut butter... hm, should I have milk or water to drink? Milk or water, milk or water, milk or water... I'll have to come back and tell you what I decide!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Milk AND water! Yum....YucK!

Bea:zany:{Isn't that the most disgusting thing since luke-warm water...}regard

HPDJ

Reaction score
It's cold and wet here in Wales...what's new???

Beauregard

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
We have this brand New mink coat for just $23,000, this New Stero set for just $700,000, and a New chocolate bar for just $2.99. WIn them all by texting this number: "2233445566" to your local telephone box.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New Mexico...

hm. Beau's joke is better.

EDIT: update! breakfast was peanut butter on toasted bread with cinnamon and chocolate chips. Now stop looking at me funny, because it was delicious. Decided on milk to drink. And ate outside! although the breeze makes me want a jacket. Darned weather, there's never a middle ground!

That Announcer

Reaction score
The weather here so far has been cloudy and cool (around 14 degrees) with a bit of fog.

Breakfast was a waffle with Vermont maple syrup (We love ya Vermont!), two sausages and a slice of cheese toast, with the omnipresent iced tea.

Lunch was a quesadilla with grilled chicken, a slice of strawberry cake and a Diet Coke.

Supper will be beef-stuffed pasta (with no sauce, I hate that stuff), maybe a baked potato, a couple of bananas and a Royal Crown cola.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth's Daily Weather

Today: Not a hot, but still a bit muggy. High 87, with a mix of clouds and sunshine.

For breakfast: Frosted Rice Krispies

For supper: Frescheta Four Cheese Pizza.