HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This has been increasing to epic proportions lately...

Quite often, everyday things you try to do here, like post a new thread/reply, open a new page in a thread, and especially forum search lately have been met with an error similar to "The page cannot be displayed", however this one says "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error".

On top of that, I've also noticed that from time to time, ONE icon refuses to load completely, resulting in the infamous red X (as I type this, the question icon in the Post Icons module won't load), whether it's a smiley, a forum buttons, other icons, etc.

So what's up?

dmoss

Reaction score
Hmmm...I'm using Firefox, and haven't noticed anything wrong on my end, D'Snowth...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, things seem to be running fine right now. It might have been a temporary lapse with your connection.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've had continual problems with all of Muppet Central, and only Muppet Central, over the past week. Glad it's fixed. :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As a reminder, if anyone experiences any more page errors, please post here. We'll need to know exactly what you were doing before you received the error and the link you clicked on that generated the response.