Hubert's Observations

Hubert

Reaction score
I always misread things on here, yet I find it sort of irresponsible for me to clog up threads talking about my funny misreadings, so I thought maybe it would make sense to have one thread where we can mention them without disrupting a regular thread's flow.

Hubert

Reaction score
It involves me laughing at the top of my lungs like a moron and then not being able to breath, then spending the next five minutes catching my breath... :stick_out_tongue:

Misskermie

Reaction score
When he does, He probably looks highly intresting... Minus the "ly interesting"

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It involves me laughing at the top of my lungs like a moron and then not being able to breath, then spending the next five minutes catching my breath... :stick_out_tongue:
Like I said that would be HIGHLY entertaining to see.

Hubert

Reaction score
One time I actually laughed so hard that even when I was done laughing my mouth was still locked in a laughing position and I practically had to jump on the floor to un-whack my mouth and be able to breath again... :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
One time I actually laughed so hard that even when I was done laughing my mouth was still locked in a laughing position and I practically had to jump on the floor to un-whack my mouth and be able to breath again... :stick_out_tongue:
Did you jump to the floor with style? :stick_out_tongue: